Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Spotify premium doesn't work

Solved!

Spotify premium doesn't work

Hi,   When I try to use Spotify on my iPhone, it says I have to download spotify premium. The problem is, I already have spotify premium. In the account center it says I have an active premium subscription.   Could you please fix this problem?   Kind regards.
212 Replies

Same problem here, using both iOS app and windows vista.

Thanks for helping !

Hello!
hey today I bought and registered spotify premium but it does not seem to work. It does not say "Spotify Premium" but only "Spotify" What could be wrong?

I just referred 4 friends singing your praises and now I'm not even recognized as a premium user. I wrote you guys 8 hours ago and no reply. I am very disappointed in your services and will make sure to warn others On Facebook and in the application review. It looks like this problem is ongoing with no solution. Shame on you spotify!

Hey, chill out people!

Everyone have problems sometimes and spotify is trying to figure this one out.

Hi

I recently had to cancel my Unlimited subscription for a couple of months after being a user for quite a while. I resubscribed to Unlimited yesterday, but I'm still being bombarded with ads and I can't listen to my favourite tracks as often as I'd like to. I appreciate that the issue has been recognised, but I think that we should be conpensated by having our subscriptions extended so that we're not being forced to pay for lost time. I'd already contacted you regarding the issue prior to reading this.

Regards

@Glamgal198 wrote:

I just referred 4 friends singing your praises and now I'm not even recognized as a premium user. I wrote you guys 8 hours ago and no reply. I am very disappointed in your services and will make sure to warn others On Facebook and in the application review. It looks like this problem is ongoing with no solution. Shame on you spotify!

Hey there!

Spotify is working hard to fix this problem.

All systems are up and feeling jolly good

really? 🙂

I'll put mine in here as well. 

I registered for Unlintied service last ngiht and I'm still getting ads after a restart of both the porgam and the PC. 

Love Spotify, any help would be great. 

@Winterborne wrote:

I'll put mine in here as well. 

I registered for Unlintied service last ngiht and I'm still getting ads after a restart of both the porgam and the PC. 

Love Spotify, any help would be great. 

Hey there!

Spotify is working hard to fix this problem.

I can confirm to everyone Spotify work still to ensure everyone get this update so folks can enjoy Unlimited or Premium.

Those problems are annoying and Spotify know this well. But as we may know, servers are like computers, and problems may occur randomly.

We apologize here at Community for any inconvenience.

Aaaaargh, why am I paying to get premium access when I'm still getting ads and my playlists won't download for offline use! Spotify; FIX IT!

I just signed up for proemium and nothing changed as far as account options an functionality.  So, after seeing all the other people having the same issue, I have since gone in and cancelled my upgrade.  Spotify Premium - FAIL

Pretty sad experience for something that had alot of potential.  I would not recommend premium to anyone.  Nice attempt to charge for a service that doesn't work. 

I have the same problem. Some help would be really appriciated 🙂

Hey,

For now you should be patient and wait. All resources at Spotify are now used to fix this problem, so bear with Spotify and keep your fingers crossed!

I hope Spotify will have better news than wait soon!

Well, time's ticking..................... Another day passes by as people pay for premium and Spotify doesn't deliver! Grooveshark next??

No need to change service.

Just send Contact form to Spotify and they would like to make you surely happy, so they can provide some free Premium for compensation to this server problem.

I purchased spotify premium but when i choose a song to play from my mobile its saying i have to purchase premium

I have the same problem. Really anoying...

a lot of potential but no go. hope this isn't some eurotrash scam. you get 24 hours.

This is not scam, this is problem in servers.

Suggested posts