Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Didn´t get my 3 Monthe Premium with PayPal

Didn´t get my 3 Monthe Premium with PayPal

Hello, today I got a mail from paypal with the new boni in other shops... In the headline was spotify with the boni: I pay my spotify premium with paypal and get 3 month spotify and not the normal one month. So I paid with paypal the 9,99€, but I got only 1 month and not the three. How I get my three month?

Oder noch mal auf Deutsch beschrieben: Ich bekam ne Mail von PayPal mit den neuen Sonderangebote in anderen Shops etc. Groß angepriesen war Spotify von wegen hol dir für 9,99€ Premium und bekomme 3 statt 1 Monat Premiun. Ich gleich bei Spotify eingeloggt, weil wollte wie eh mal wieder Premium haben und dann gleich drei statt nur ein Monat ist ja nice. Nach dem ich nun mit PayPal bezahlt habe, habe ich aber nur 1 Monat bekommen und nicht die drei. Also wie bekomme ich nun meine drei Monate?

lg XnXi

2 Replies

Hey! Welcome to the community 🙂

Your best bet is to get in touch with the Spotify payments team directly using the online contact form and they will be able to look into this in more detail for you. 

If you get an automated email reply back directing you to the community or help pages, you need to reply directly to that email (even if its from no-reply) and one of the customer services agents will get back to you as soon as possible.

Alternatively, if you prefer support via Twitter, please tweet @SpotifyCares.

Peter
Spotify Community Mentor and Troubleshooter

Spotify Last.FM Twitter LinkedIn Meet Peter Rock Star Jam 2014

If this post was helpful, please add kudos below!

Ok tanks,

I didn´t find this option, so I wrote here my problem.

But now Spotify got my problem directly.

Suggested posts