Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

6 month trial not reflecting on account

Solved!

6 month trial not reflecting on account

Hello, I received a free 6 month trial of Spotify with my new phone. I followed the prompts and it gave me an error saying to try again later. I did and now it says that premium is already active on my device which I can see on the app that it's not. I'm not sure how to fix this... Your help is appreciated!

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

I received a new text from sprint for the free trial but this time it was for 3 months instead of 6. Which I don't really care that they bumped it down because I'm not really familiar with Spotify and how it works. I figure if they offer me anything more than 30 days I'm happy with that since 30 days isn't really enough time for someone like me to fully explore an online radio App. Thanks for your help. I suppose it did help.

View solution in original post

2 Replies

@LowerCaseL - These partner promptional subscriptions can be a real pain to get set up when they go wrong the first time. 

Your best bet is to get in touch with the customer services team directly using the online contact form and they can check out your account from their end. Be aware they may need you to also contact your phone provider so it might be worth finding those details too. 

If you get an automated email reply back directing you to the community or help pages, you need to reply directly to that email (even if its from no-reply) and one of the customer services agents will get back to you as soon as possible.

Alternatively, if you prefer support via Twitter, please tweet @SpotifyCares.

Peter
Spotify Community Mentor and Troubleshooter

Spotify Last.FM Twitter LinkedIn Meet Peter Rock Star Jam 2014

If this post was helpful, please add kudos below!

Marked as solution

I received a new text from sprint for the free trial but this time it was for 3 months instead of 6. Which I don't really care that they bumped it down because I'm not really familiar with Spotify and how it works. I figure if they offer me anything more than 30 days I'm happy with that since 30 days isn't really enough time for someone like me to fully explore an online radio App. Thanks for your help. I suppose it did help.

Suggested posts