Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Accidental account delete, help!

Solved!

Accidental account delete, help!

I accidentaly deleted Spotify from Facebook and lost all my playlists and my paid subscription. Help!

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

@ChriM3 - Your friends Spotify will return to normal on it's own given a little time. Yours won't I'm afraid!

If you could get in touch using the link Jason posted above one of the accounts team will need to lend a hand to get you back to your account.

Peter
Spotify Community Mentor and Troubleshooter

Spotify Last.FM Twitter LinkedIn Meet Peter Rock Star Jam 2014

If this post was helpful, please add kudos below!

View solution in original post

4 Replies

Hey @user-removed Let me start by welcoming you aboard the HM Spotify Community 😉 May your ride be smooth and helpful.

It sounds as though one of our accounts team will need to take a look. They're super helpful and can be contacted here! Let us know the 8 digit case number you receive and we can make sure the right team get on to it for you. They'll have you reunited with your music quicker than a Large Dog Barking

I have the same problem, with an additional issue.

My personal spotify account is based on facebook and I never thought about creating a real spotify account.

Today I created a new spotify account for a friend and it automatically connected to my facebook account.

The result is that the account has my friend's tag and my personal infos.

Tried disconnecting, cleaning the cache and removing the spotify app from facebook.

Now my personal spotify is completely empty. No followers, no playlists, nothing !

On the other hand, my friend's spotify is OK, but it keeps having my picture and my name on top.

If I go to my friend's account config, everything is correct and there is no picture or connection to me.

So, what now ?

How can I get back my spotify complete account ?

Marked as solution

@ChriM3 - Your friends Spotify will return to normal on it's own given a little time. Yours won't I'm afraid!

If you could get in touch using the link Jason posted above one of the accounts team will need to lend a hand to get you back to your account.

Peter
Spotify Community Mentor and Troubleshooter

Spotify Last.FM Twitter LinkedIn Meet Peter Rock Star Jam 2014

If this post was helpful, please add kudos below!

Spotify Case # 01799513

I’ve lost my playlists
All of my playlists have disappeared

I have a duplicate hulk account and I need my playlists and starred tracks to my current account, however I am still being charged for my old premium account.  I need that to stop as well.  This has occurred on all my devices.  Mac, iPad and Android phone.

PLEASE HELP!!

Thank you,

Michael

Suggested posts