Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Accidentally deleted songs from playlist 'Classical Background'

Solved!

Accidentally deleted songs from playlist 'Classical Background'

Dear mods,
I accidentally deleted all the songs from a playlist called 'Classical Background'. Don't even know how?!

Is there any way to recover them?
Help is much appreciated since it's been a well-curated 18h long list!! It is without a doubt my most important compilation. 
This can't be all for nothing!
Many Thanks.

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hi there,
Welcome at the Spotify Community!

You may try to use the Spotify recover function by visiting the link below. 

https://www.spotify.com/account/recover-playlists/

Otherwise, you may in touch with Spotify so they can try to recover it for you. 

You may get in touch with Spotify via their Twitter page (@SpotifyCares), or by following this link to send an e-mail.
If you send an e-mail, please check your inbox (and spam box) to check for their automatic reply. Once you get it, please reply to it immediatly (even if it's from an no-reply e-mail addres) to make sure an Spotify employee will get back to you as soon as possible.

View solution in original post

2 Replies
Marked as solution

Hi there,
Welcome at the Spotify Community!

You may try to use the Spotify recover function by visiting the link below. 

https://www.spotify.com/account/recover-playlists/

Otherwise, you may in touch with Spotify so they can try to recover it for you. 

You may get in touch with Spotify via their Twitter page (@SpotifyCares), or by following this link to send an e-mail.
If you send an e-mail, please check your inbox (and spam box) to check for their automatic reply. Once you get it, please reply to it immediatly (even if it's from an no-reply e-mail addres) to make sure an Spotify employee will get back to you as soon as possible.

I was using Spotify, and I accidentally deleted all of the songs in my Spotify starred playlist. Is there any way that I can revive the songs? It would be a huge help if someone would help me. Thanks!

Suggested posts