Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Account No Longer Premium

Solved!

Account No Longer Premium

When I log into Spotify using my Facebook account, I am no longer Premium and it asks me to upgrade. However, I have the email receipt showing that I have paid for Premium. Nothing in my account indicates that ever paid for Premium. My 10 digit username is different now than it is in my email receipt. I have not changed facebook emails or passwords. Any help would be great. I have tried logging in and out multiple times, both online and on my desktop client. 

If I don't have to use to Facebook, I would prefer not to use Facebook to login. Why my account name is a 10-digit string and not an email address is beyond me (seriously, what year is it?). Why I can't change my account password because I've logged in with Facebook is beyond me. I'm on the trail period... But would seriously contemplate canceling if it's really this hard for Spotify to create an account management system that works. 

Generally unimpressed.

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hi there,

Welcome to the Community.

Don't panic! Just get in touch using our online form and one of our advisors will be happy to help get you set up with a new account which is independent of FB (and help move across all of your music too!). They can also help you to get your subscription started again as well.

If you receive an autoresponse, just send an email directly in reply and someone will be in touch shortly. 

--------------------------------------------------------------

For Twitter support, find us at @SpotifyCares.

Follow me on Spotify.

View solution in original post

2 Replies

I did delete Spotify access from Facebook because... Well... I don't want it posting what I've been listening to on my wall. Could this be the problem? 

Marked as solution

Hi there,

Welcome to the Community.

Don't panic! Just get in touch using our online form and one of our advisors will be happy to help get you set up with a new account which is independent of FB (and help move across all of your music too!). They can also help you to get your subscription started again as well.

If you receive an autoresponse, just send an email directly in reply and someone will be in touch shortly. 

--------------------------------------------------------------

For Twitter support, find us at @SpotifyCares.

Follow me on Spotify.

Suggested posts