Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Account authorisan

Account authorisan

Hi I'm trying to set up spotify with sonos. When I select the box that says I already have an account I get an error "unable to authorise account". I upgraded to premium this morning so I don 't see what the issue is. I have tried logging in quite a lot today so may have locked the account. The help instructions on doing this are not very clear. Can someone take alook please?|

regards

Dave Wallace

6 Replies

Have you tried following the steps here?
https://sonos.custhelp.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/1166/~/add-your-spotify-premium-account-to-sonos

Peter
Spotify Community Mentor and Troubleshooter

Spotify Last.FM Twitter LinkedIn Meet Peter Rock Star Jam 2014

If this post was helpful, please add kudos below!

Hi thanks for the reply. All that does is update my profile. It doesn't have any devices registered and it doesn't prompt for a device name or offer a password. When I'm in Spotify my phone is clearly listed as a device.

regards

Dave

hello, did you ever find a way to fix this? Thanks. 

@RM12 - Just to confirm do you have a Spotify Premium account? Do you normally log in using Spotify or Facebook?

Peter

Hello Peter, I am n Spotify Premium and log in using a Spotify login. Interestingly, a couple of hours ago,mi was able to authorise my Spotify account through Sonos. I wonder if Spotify or Sonos were fixing it all up again. It works now, but would have been nice to get an update so we know there are issues...

Thanks.

Sonos did tweet earlier they where having issues with Spotify (@SonosSupport on twitter!), I forgot to check the status before my reply earlier.

They tweeted a few hours ago saying all should be resolved too. 🙂

Peter

Suggested posts