Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Account degraded, playlists gone and money is being withdrawed from by bank

Account degraded, playlists gone and money is being withdrawed from by bank

since 5 days my playlists are gone and my account is degraded to a free account. I both filled in the dutch and english contact form, and also replyed to the no-reply, but no reply from Spotify. This morning I got my monthly paymentreceipt for my payment fee.

What is happening here spotify?

5 Replies

@Juriaanr - Would you be able to post your most recent case number (#) preferably in english here and we can ask for it to be chased up for you? 

Peter

Peter
Spotify Community Mentor and Troubleshooter

Spotify Last.FM Twitter LinkedIn Meet Peter Rock Star Jam 2014

If this post was helpful, please add kudos below!

I'm having the exact same problem! I listened to music and suddenly some box turned up, and if i did close the box, it just shut down spotify and logged out.. So i click next on the box (IN SPOTIFY) and says something like OK, and then it logs out again, and my account is a trial account, without my playlist or anything.. Please help me

Hey! Welcome to the community 🙂

If you get in touch with the customer services team directly using the online contact form they can check this out in a little more detail for you. Sounds like this issue might have created a duplicate account for you in the system - which is stopping you from logging into your real account. 

If you get an automated email reply back directing you to the community or help pages, you need to reply directly to that email (even if its from no-reply) and one of the customer services agents will get back to you as soon as possible.

Peter

Peter
Spotify Community Mentor and Troubleshooter

Spotify Last.FM Twitter LinkedIn Meet Peter Rock Star Jam 2014

If this post was helpful, please add kudos below!

Hello Peter, I replied on 1 october but got no reply. The case nr. is 00951935. 

@Juriaanr - that case is now in the right queue, so you'll get a reply from one of our lovely support team soon. Sorry for the delay so far.

--------------------------------------------------------------

For common support questions, see support.spotify.com.
To judge my musical taste, check out my last.fm.

Suggested posts