Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Account disabled

Solved!

Account disabled

Hey there,

Recently my PayPal was limited by PayPal by mistake and then unlimited just a few hours later. As a result of the limitation PayPal automatically charges back all recent transactions, therefore charging back my PayPal payment to Spotify. As a result I have submitted a ticket via the support form located here, however unfortunately I am yet to receive a response (6 days after sending in the ticket). I am disappointed to say the least and really missing my music. I look forward to being a paying customer once again.

My case number is  #01697499.

I am unsure as to where I should go from here. Does anyone have any suggestions or ideas?

Note: I have had to make this account (seperate) so I can post to these forums.

Thanks,

Oliver

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Unfortunately their sytem of support is very much lacking in speed and helpfullness, I'm having issues with it now and just keep recieving emails telling me to check their FAQ and the community even though my problem is not one that could be answered on either!  However, have you tried tweeting at them?  I havent done it yet, but I figure if it's on a public platform such as twitter they are much more likely to handle it quickly.

View solution in original post

4 Replies

Unfortunately, Spotify take chargebacks very seriously and they have a dedicated team who deal with cases like these.

To speed things along, reply directly to the automated email which contains the case number (even if it is from no-reply) but apart from doing that there isn't much else you can do other than wait.

Peter
Spotify Community Mentor and Troubleshooter

Spotify Last.FM Twitter LinkedIn Meet Peter Rock Star Jam 2014

If this post was helpful, please add kudos below!

Thanks for the suggestion. I have already done that and a week later still no response. As a paying customer I find this completely disrespectful and unprofessional. SMH Spotify.
Marked as solution

Unfortunately their sytem of support is very much lacking in speed and helpfullness, I'm having issues with it now and just keep recieving emails telling me to check their FAQ and the community even though my problem is not one that could be answered on either!  However, have you tried tweeting at them?  I havent done it yet, but I figure if it's on a public platform such as twitter they are much more likely to handle it quickly.

@cfagan - reply to the automated email or they'll assume you got your solution from the FAQ. Once you reply, you should hear back shortly.

Suggested posts