Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Account hacked, spotify support helpless

Account hacked, spotify support helpless

Hello, my account was hacked yesterday, I already tried to contact support but the reply I got is this:

Hi there, 

Thanks for getting in touch. We’re happy to help and have a few suggestions before we continue

If you'd like some tips on how to set up your payment details, see here: https://support.spotify.com/problems/#!/article/payment-problem-card/?in=search

If your payment was successful but your account is still showing as Free, please manually log out and log back in. This will update your account. If this doesn't work the issue could be down to a delay our end, in your account being upgraded. If you could please give the upgrade 24hrs to go through before getting back in touch that would be awesome.

Would you like to cancel your subscription? We’re sorry to see you go, but will help. Please reply back to this message confirming your date of birth, postal/zip code and the last 4 digits of the card used to pay for your subscription. If you paid by PayPal, please instead confirm your billing agreement ID. This can be found from PayPal > History > Spotify.

If we can help with anything else reply to this email directly so we can look into it further for you.

Best wishes,

Spotify Customer Service,

Your case number for reference: #500D000000h31FEIAYref:00DDpxIW.500Dh31FE:ref

which is completely irrelevant to my issue. Can anybody here help me, or at least get me with somebody who is not a monkey?

6 Replies

By the way, I can still login because my facebook account was linked, but I cannot change my email or password.

Just reply back to the email and someone else will pick up your case.

Peter
Spotify Community Mentor and Troubleshooter

Spotify Last.FM Twitter LinkedIn Meet Peter Rock Star Jam 2014

If this post was helpful, please add kudos below!

How long does it usually take to someone to pickup the case? It's been two days already and no reply.

Depends on what the issue is, but someone should normally get back to you within 48 hours (excluding weekends).

Peter

Now I cannot login with facebook anymore, is there a way to remote the link between the accounts?

If you can still log in on Facebook, they have broken the link themselves which is why you can't log in that way.

Peter

Suggested posts