Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Account hacked

Solved!

Account hacked

Dear spotify team,

My account got changed/hacked/hijacked. I mentioned this via a new mobile phone in the connect feature and because all my playlists were gone. This happened yesterday. When logging into my account via facebook log in I can see that my email was changed to a new email address??? I cant change anything back as my password is also changed. What to do??

Please help!

best regards,

Max

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hey there @smax0711, welcome to the community!

I recommend you contact Spotify through this form here. If you receive a "no-reply" e-mail directing you back to the community, please reply to it and you will be connected to an agent that will be more than happy to assist you. Now since your case consists of a possible hacked account, it is going to take a longer than normal response time as they have to launch an investigation on your account.

If your case is resolved, please click the 'Accept as Solution' button and add your kudos!

View solution in original post

4 Replies

-snip- is not my email address. please block this one and do not send any information to this email address.

my address was m**********@gmail.com

Marked as solution

Hey there @smax0711, welcome to the community!

I recommend you contact Spotify through this form here. If you receive a "no-reply" e-mail directing you back to the community, please reply to it and you will be connected to an agent that will be more than happy to assist you. Now since your case consists of a possible hacked account, it is going to take a longer than normal response time as they have to launch an investigation on your account.

If your case is resolved, please click the 'Accept as Solution' button and add your kudos!

thank you for the reply! have filled out the form and wait for a reply.

@smax0711 wrote:

thank you for the reply! have filled out the form and wait for a reply.

No problem! If you need further help just let me know!

Suggested posts