Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Account stolen, facebook connected, I can't change email or password

Solved!

Account stolen, facebook connected, I can't change email or password

Hi,

It seems that my account has been stolen months ago, they changed email and password information. I can only access throught facebook connect.

I want my account back, but I've tried to contact with spotify several times.... but no response recived.

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hi there,

I would suggest getting in touch with spotify using the online (password) contact form.

If you get an auto reply back directing you to the help pages, just reply directly to that email (even if its from no-reply) and one of the employees will get back to you as soon as possible.

What's a Spotify Rock Star, and how do I become one?
Last.fm | Twitter

Backstage Intro - Meet Jordi!
What's it like to be in a Spotify Office?

Did I help? Please add a like!
Did I solve your issue? Please accept as the solution!

View solution in original post

6 Replies

Hi there,

Have you replied to the automated e-mail? Just reply directly to that email (even if its from no-reply) and one of the employees will get back to you as soon as possible.

Last.fm | Twitter

Hi,

I have searched for your case, but I can only find cases from 2013.  Do you have a case number?

No I can't reply to any email because they have changed the email account to kjhgfdsedfgv@gmail.com

Yes this happened in 2013, I can PM you with my real email (verified from facebook).

Hi, any update? Please I want my full account management back

Marked as solution

Hi there,

I would suggest getting in touch with spotify using the online (password) contact form.

If you get an auto reply back directing you to the help pages, just reply directly to that email (even if its from no-reply) and one of the employees will get back to you as soon as possible.

Last.fm | Twitter

Hey, thank you.

I'll try 🙂

Suggested posts