Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Adding Picture to Profile

Solved!

Adding Picture to Profile

It seems like I should be able to add my picture to the profile but I can't.  Is this feature only available if you link it to your facebook?

If there's a way to add profile pictures WITHOUT linking to Facebook please let me know.

THANKS!!

297 Replies

Stupify - you can sign up without FaceBook.

No sh*t.. I have mine without Facebook . If you read my comment you would know what I'm asking. I said I want to add a photo WITH OUT syncing with Facebook.

and you have to be a member on here to post on the Spotify community so before you get snappy at somebody maybe you should think

I tried to do this, but when it has me log into Facebook a blank page pops up saying "OK" and the spotify app has a completely blank message box poped up? Please help

This is bonkers !!! The questions was can I upload a photo without using Facebook, and you've just answered all you need to do is log into Spotify and then link it to your Facebook account. It's like offering someone with a nut allergy a peanut sandwich !!!???

Exactly! Haha

Sorry to inform spotify that the facebook merge only scare people away. I also hate facebook but love spotify, really shame that they dont make their own database/profile/sharing playlists on spotify EASIER and dont assume everybody uses facebook inc...its gonne be both google and spotifys downfall, just look at android....omg

i connected my account to facebook but my profile piture is not showing up still. 

I believe it should be obvious. Like so obvious! 

I think you should be able to put a profie pic without facebook.

The Spotify people should make a setting to change profile picture. I refuse to use facebook. ITS EVIIIIIL!!!!

I agree, we seriously need to be able to add a picture without linking our account to Facebook.

Look how long these posts go back!

Ive never seen a company ignore a simple feature request like this for so long! Spotify is great but facebook is a waste of time. Stay top of your game and give people what they want before competing services do.

Things have changed, you can sign up without facebook but the profile pic thing is still a problem. I used to have an account but was so inactive for so long it was deleted. This has been a problem for 5 or 6 years, spotify is very slow on thier user requests.

5+ years and counting. Something as simple as a profile pic shouldn't be that complicated to adjust in settings. Come on Spotify... Give your users what they're asking for. What's the point of having a community and request section of you're not going to listen to those who make you what you are?

The only thing holding me on Spotify is the availability and quantity of albums. Than that, has lots dumb defects. If you link your Facebook, loses username. If you do not assume your Facebook, you can not have a profile picture. That would be acceptable ten years ago. Looks like it was a lack of planning, or the leader is just a d******* that don't listen. Oh Rdio, I miss you.

why is not possible to change the profile picture if not connected with facebook????

this is really stupid!

does Spotify has a commercial agreement with Facebook for that?

if so, is bad service for users.

You can get in to Spotify without a Facebook account if you link a Last.fm account to Spotify in order to be able to use the online service. Then, if you download Spotify, you can actually use your Last.fm account and get in w/o any Facebook accounts. I have to option to link/unassociate my Facebook account to my Spotify account too.

I agree. 

I've linked up to facebook and still it won't add my picture. I agree with the last 14 pages premium member should be able to just upload their image without using facebook. I never use FB anymore, it's a **bleep**ty site for stalkers.

Suggested posts