Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Adding Picture to Profile

Solved!

Adding Picture to Profile

It seems like I should be able to add my picture to the profile but I can't.  Is this feature only available if you link it to your facebook?

If there's a way to add profile pictures WITHOUT linking to Facebook please let me know.

THANKS!!

297 Replies

it wasnt even good sorrrrrrry 

We don't want to lose you.We’ve tried a few times, but can’t get your payment working.To keep Premium, please update your payment details in the next 6 days. Thanks.

UPDATE DETAILS

Need help? | Contact us

This message was sent to: me
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Ooooh sorry spotify its not 2008 anymore, no changes, playlist still sort wrong way, impossible to find my profile or friends dispite username. WTF SPOTIFY VICE PRESIDENT *bleep* FACE

IMG_20140921_155756.jpg

I think you really should be able to add a picture without Facebook too. Cause pretty much only adults use Facebook. People that use apps generally use Instagram, vine, twitter,etc. so I think those should also be options!! Who agrees with me??? I also think that for those few people that don't have social media you should be able to just choose a photo from your camera roll. On the next update I really hope to see these kind of changes!!

: Catsad: 

Holly_A escreveu:

Parece que eu deveria ser capaz de juntar a minha foto para o perfil, mas eu não posso. É este recurso só estará disponível se você ligá-lo ao seu facebook?

Se há uma maneira de adicionar imagens de perfil sem ligar para o Facebook por favor me avise.

OBRIGADO !!

No, you don't actually have to have a Facebook account to use spotifuggle or to even sign up for it. They just advertise it so much and push it so often that it seems that way. To get rid of that, I got premium.

I have a premium account.

My sister did but she doesn't even know how

You don't have to have facebook to sign up

so we can not do a profile picture without facebook

@Holly_A wrote:

Thanks!! For those of us that had Spotify BEFORE it was part of Facebook we like not having to integrate it.  I shall post the suggestion as you stated.

Have a great day!

This seriously needs to be done.

I deleted my facebook over 4 years ago, it made my life too stressful.

it's not fair to have a freaking fake grey person as your picture!

I like looking at people's playlist then them, creeping yes...!

Cheers!

xx

P.S.

I attached my face. It's nice to see who your talking to!

Black and white profile  pic!!.jpg

Please do!!!!! I created an account and had it linked to Facebook but randomly wanted to disconnect them and make an account that could be for my anon and personal life so I had to un-affiliate my personal accounts and last name. This is that new un-affiliated account. A profile picture is kind of necessary though.

What are we, in the year 1999? profile pictures have been around long before fb, really annoyed at the pressure to link facebook with spotify! Free the world, give us all a face.

face.jpg

I've linked with facebook but as of right now it won't sync up with my facebook profile picture on the Spotify app. Any ideas?

Hi @pheebers96,

Try to restart your client. If that doesn't help, then do a full reinstallation. It may be a cache issue.

What's a Spotify Rock Star, and how do I become one?
Last.fm | Twitter

Backstage Intro - Meet Jordi!
What's it like to be in a Spotify Office?

Did I help? Please add a like!
Did I solve your issue? Please accept as the solution!

I have no clue really.

tried all that, still nothing

Good evening!
I am a music company in Brazil, and I'm creating playlists with the music program. But I can not add a profile photo and the name usually only the 'musicaboaaovivo' user. Would you help me?
Thanks!

spotifyy.jpg

Hmm.. looks like something went wrong while connecting to Facebook.

Could you guys try the following link, this will trigger a manual link.
ttps://www.spotify.com/account/social/facebook/

What's a Spotify Rock Star, and how do I become one?
Last.fm | Twitter

Backstage Intro - Meet Jordi!
What's it like to be in a Spotify Office?

Did I help? Please add a like!
Did I solve your issue? Please accept as the solution!

Spotify, this is the easiest feature in the WORLD to incopoorate. Profile picture and a way to have my real name (not username) display publicly. Fail. HUGE fail.

Suggested posts