Help - Accounts and Subscriptions

Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Concert Regular
Holly_A
Accepted Solution

Adding Picture to Profile

It seems like I should be able to add my picture to the profile but I can't.  Is this feature only available if you link it to your facebook?

If there's a way to add profile pictures WITHOUT linking to Facebook please let me know.

THANKS!!

Sam

Re: Adding Picture to Profile

Hey!

At the minute, the picture in a Spotify profile is a copy of your Facebook profile picture. You cannot currently add a photo through Spotify.

If you'd like to make it an 'Idea' (I think you should, a separate picture function could be pretty cool), just head to the 'Spotify Ideas and Feedback' section of the Community. Post it here, then you'll then be able to see who agrees with you.

-------

Check out how we're doing over @SpotifyStatus

Question answered? Just click 'Accept as solution' to help other users out. Easy.

Who's your Spotify Star?
Concert Regular
Holly_A

Thanks!! For those of us that had Spotify BEFORE it was part of Facebook we like not having to integrate it.  I shall post the suggestion as you stated.

Have a great day!

Music Lover
higgsboson23

Spotify wants me to sign up for their service, but I can only have a profile photo if I link to a facebook account which I refuse to sign up for? No thank you.

Community Legend
Stupify

If you are a new user, you can't sign up for Spotify at all without a Facebook account.

Which makes me wonder how you're posting here.

Music Lover
higgsboson23

I got in before the requirement

Local Talent
jckinnick

The bad part is it doesnt even show your facebook photo even when you log in to facebook and spotify. 

Sam

Jckinnick - For your Facebook photo to pop up, you'll need to connect your Spotify and Facebook accounts from inside your Spotify. After this, you'll see your nice little picture in the corner of Spotify.
-------

Question answered? Just click 'Accept as solution' to help other users out. Easy.

Who's your Spotify Star?
Local Talent
jckinnick

Im pretty sure i did it says that im logged in up where the profile pic is supposed to be and then i went to the people section and logged in where it says get started with facebook and still no photo.

Sam

Jckinnick - According to your account, you're not linked up. Log onto Spotify using your username 'jckinnick', then head to 'Preferences' (under 'Edit'), and scroll down to 'Connect to Facebook'. Input your details here and you'll be on your way.
-------

Who's your Spotify Star?
Announcements
Happy Halloween

Want to be a Rock Star?
Read about our Rock Star Program.

Did you know?

More

Please bear in mind that the Community is not an official Spotify support service. It's a place where we all help each other, whether we work for Spotify or not. So please use your discretion when using the forum.