Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

All my Spotify playlist's are gone!!

Solved!

All my Spotify playlist's are gone!!

Hello,

Yesterday 13/2-2012 all after restarting my computer all my spotify playlists where gone, how did this happen?

And can I get them back? There is one playlist especially which is over 800 songs that I have been collectiong for

more than 3 years, so you can understand my frustration. Please help me!!

My user name is Avingale and I am a premium subscriber.

431 Replies

Hello

My playlist are gone aswell, I'm not sure if its a bug or some friends playing a prank on me by deleting them. But if there is a way to get them back I would be most grateful.

Itima, I'll send you an email with all your playlists, don't worry.
Check out our Twitter for the latest updates on any service issues: @Spotifystatus

Problem solved? Click 'Accept as solution' to make it easier to find for others!

New to the Community? Check out our Community newbie tips

Hi!

All my Spotify lists are gone aswell. I don't know what a dublicated account mean and I don't think i have one. 

It's seems like all my added songs from 9 days ago to now are gone and 3 new playlists. 

I would be greatful if you could help me as soon as possible.

/Fippling

Hi, all my playlists are gone as well. I signed up using facebook. I don`t think I have  aduplicate account even though I may have tried it yeaaaars ago when you were not available in the US and I was traveling. Today I just logged in with my fb account and it said unable to retrieve playlists or something like that, retrying and then it just went ahead to the interface (with no playlists of course).

This is the first time it has asked me to log in after my initial sign up. I was just thinking of springing to premiut so I could carry my playlists in my droid, but of course this sobered me up. Any help would be appreciated.

I´m bitten by this as well; I just purchased a new computer, and when I log into that computer, Spotify does not load any playlists. I also uninstalled and reinstalled Spotify on my iPad, and the same applies there - no playlists appear.    However, my playlists still appear both on my iPhone and in the Spotify install on my old computer.

It should also be noted that my Spotify account predates Facebook and is not connected to it (as I don´t even currently have an active FB account) - my username is the same as I´m using on these forums. 

Fippling - I've just done a bit of maintenance on your account, please log out and log back in to see if those new playlsits are stored.

Jhgas - Please have a look in your inbox as I've just sent you an email with links to all your playlists

Arveb- I believe the issue is you have another account with the username 'gjallarvelen'--this account has no playlists. 

Sign out and sign back in with your 'arveb' username (not an email address) and you should be directed to your playlists. 

Meredith: The issue seems to have resolved itself, so everything is OK now.  That other account hasn´t been in use for a very long time (and is, as far as I can tell a free account I set up to stream to a family laptop)

But its not the same playlists!

My playlists just got moved to my boyfriends account!!???!!! How do I get them back??!!

Very Annoying to pay for something that doesnt work right..

Hi there. I have the same problem. I seem to have created a new profile through facebook which has no playlists. I can still get into my old account but it is in offline mode so can't de-activate facebook or play anything. Can you help?

Thanks

Sid

Hey sideth, welcome to the Community.

Logging back into your old account is the way to go, you'll just need to connect that to Facebook through your preferences. I'm not sure why you're stuck in offline mode though, have you checked to make sure you haven't enabled this setting? It's an option in the Spotify dropdown menu button (Mac: Spotify > Offline Mode | Win: File > Offline Mode).
Check out our Twitter for the latest updates on any service issues: @Spotifystatus

Problem solved? Click 'Accept as solution' to make it easier to find for others!

all of mine are gone aswell off macbook but still on iphone!??!

Hi Dojopros,

You've also made a duplicate account on our system.

Please sign out of the app on your MacBook and log back in with your "dojopros" username (not your email address).

If someone could please help me out. I had a premium account since september. Yesterday Spotify required me to log in and when I did all my playlists were gone and premium account as well. Spotify just charged me the monthly fee on that account on Feb 29. I seems to have created a new facebook/spotify account because Im logged in through facebook on this account. Now, I have through these community forums for hours yesterday and some people have had similiar problems. But I don't see a solution here. I don't remember my 'actual' spotify username and password if I ever had one, as I have always used facebook to log in. Its not even the money, its the amount of time that was wasted creating these playlists. I would hate to have to start over. Is there any way to get my premium account restored?...

Hey kashfatal, welcome to the Community.

I see you've sent in a message to us already so I'll pick it up and reply to you directly. Check your inbox!

Now its back. tog 2 minutes bore i saw them

Hi - I rebooted this morning and all my playlists are gone as well.  I login via Facebook and it tells me my user name on my account is 1221719984?

Can someone please help

Thanks,

HI Jamey,

Your case is a bit different since you joined via Facebook originally.

I've just popped an email over to you--please have a look.

Hi same thing has happened to me some days ago, i'm a premium member and all my playlists has just vanished???

Hey olof, your case does seem a little complicated too.

It would be best if you dropped us a message through our Contact Form. You'll find this by clicking on About Us at the top of this page. One of our agents will then help you out asap.

I have the exact same problem. I got a 30 euros card for spotify premium and having problems ever since. Spotify's support doesn't help either, I've sent a LOT of mails via the contact form and didnt't get a single response.
Spotify moderators, if you read this, cancel ALL MY ACCOUNTS and transfer my 30 euros back to my bank account.

Suggested posts