Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

All my Spotify playlist's are gone!!

Solved!

All my Spotify playlist's are gone!!

Hello,

Yesterday 13/2-2012 all after restarting my computer all my spotify playlists where gone, how did this happen?

And can I get them back? There is one playlist especially which is over 800 songs that I have been collectiong for

more than 3 years, so you can understand my frustration. Please help me!!

My user name is Avingale and I am a premium subscriber.

431 Replies

Hi!

All my playlist disapeared on my account after my premium got canceled because my visa card was empty.

When i activated it again i also changed my region because it was set to UK before (don't know why) and now all my playlist are gone!

Can you help me please? 

Hey Richard,

Well maybe I've somehow logged on with a different account? Cause I'm not really sure which is my fb account or not my facebook account. Right now on whichever account I am on, there are only three playlists and I'm not sure how to figure out which account I should be logged in as.

@sows wrote:

All my playlist disapeared on my account after my premium got canceled because my visa card was empty.

sows - Your playlists will never disappear due to a change in your subscription. All that's happened here is you've opened a new account. 

If you follow the steps in this post here that can be sorted right away.

Saatviik - We've just got one account linked to this email address. You should see 26 playlists when you log in with those details. 

Do you have numerous Facebook accounts?

Hey Meredith,

I just logged in via Spotify (not facebook) and my username was Saatvik.Ahluwalia and I put in the proper password, and when I log in, for some reason the only playlists I have are:

• "You know what it is"
  • "Classic Rock"
  • "Windows Media Player"
  • "Hip Hop"

I am missing a lot such as:

• "Writing Music"
  • "Classical"
  • "Milan"

I am not sure what I'm doing wrong

Pls. I have the same problem like that. After i login spotify by facebook, i couldn't see my started song anymore.

Saatvik - I'm not sure what happened here. Please fill out our contact form for assistance.

Gamer777 - I'm seeing 118 starred tracks on your account at the moment. Is that not right?

Check out our Twitter for the latest updates on any service issues: @Spotifystatus

Problem solved? Click 'Accept as solution' to make it easier to find for others!

New to the Community? Check out our Community newbie tips

Yes thanks. I see all of them come back . Thanks

Nvm! I figured it out. When I log in via facebook all my playlists are there.  

What will happen if i login spotify bt spotify account and connect to facebook?  Will i lose all my started songs again.

And how to sync all my started songs to my playlist?

BTW why spotify does not stack with control on my latop. When I try press Fn and button next or back the song. It's the button help me to skip to next song, but everytime i press skip, it jumps to some random song on my playlist. Spotify do have the button ctrl+ right and ctrl+left to skip the song but i can only use it within click on spotify. I can't use it when i am working on another stuff such as facebook or etc...

Pls answer me as fast as you could

Hi,

I used to have one Facebook, and one regular Spotify account. One of these I never meant to create and was therefore neglected, while the other has a collection of favorites and playlist.

In the past, I have had a few scares after accidentily logging int to the neglected account, but upon realising my error I was always able to log in to my 'real' account.

Right now, I appear to have only one (remaining) account with two different e-mail adresses linked to it, but unfortunately this is the neglected account and I have lost all the favorites and playlists in my 'real' account.

Does anybody have a clue what happened and how to fix it?

Hey!
My playlists have vanished as well.I got my phone home from repairs, logged in through facebook, but it wanted attachments from the old account.
Problem is: I FORGOT THE ORIGINAL ONE!
Back in the time i created multiple accounts on different emails since spotify hadn't come to Denmark...
That is why I can't remember the original account name. When i try to reset the password with my email adress it says:
"The email address you provided is not associated with an active Spotify account."

By now I have forgotten the original email... I can't remember if it is my google mail or my hotmail.

I just need the account changed back to the LAST email it was on... 😕

it says that i subscribe through the other one though... I don't get how my subscribtion can change accounts!
There should be a safety thing for that...

Anyways, I hope you can fix it!
I use spotiy a lot, so I'm in kind of a crisis 😉

Hey guys, we're having a bit of difficulty keeping up with this thread, so we won't be able to answer every new post. For this reason, we'll lock the thread for now.

However, there's plenty of ways to still get assistance - 

1. See here for your first port of call for when all your playlists have disappeared.

2. Or, if you're missing just some of your playlists, post here

And if all else fails, just drop us a line via our contact form and we'll get right back to you.

Check out our Twitter for the latest updates on any service issues: @Spotifystatus

Problem solved? Click 'Accept as solution' to make it easier to find for others!

New to the Community? Check out our Community newbie tips

Suggested posts