Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Concert Regular
Avingale
Accepted Solution

All my Spotify playlist's are gone!!

Hello,

Yesterday 13/2-2012 all after restarting my computer all my spotify playlists where gone, how did this happen?

And can I get them back? There is one playlist especially which is over 800 songs that I have been collectiong for

more than 3 years, so you can understand my frustration. Please help me!!

My user name is Avingale and I am a premium subscriber.

Richard

Re: All my Spotify playlist's are gone!!

[ Edited ]

Sorry to hear about that - it looks like they were mostly removed yesterday for some reason - any ideas at all?
In any case, I'll send them to you in an email. Check your inbox :)

[edit: just found a way to restore the playlists on our end, they should all be back now. so don't worry about getting an email]

Check out our Twitter for the latest updates on any service issues: @Spotifystatus

Problem solved? Click 'Accept as solution' to make it easier to find for others!

New to the Community? Check out our Community newbie tips
Concert Regular
Avingale

Thank you so much!
Music Fan
oleachkr

help! all of mine are gone as well. i have no idea what happened to them. please help! thank you!

Richard

It looks like a duplicate account was created for you by accident, please just try signing in with your original username to get back to the original account. Connecting this account to Facebook will prevent the same from happening again.

Let me know if you need further help, I know it's a bit of a head-scratcher.
Check out our Twitter for the latest updates on any service issues: @Spotifystatus

Problem solved? Click 'Accept as solution' to make it easier to find for others!

Gig Goer
jmtkalec

Help! All of my playlists disappeared yesterday morning!

Can I get them back?!?!

Richard

Jmtkalec, I can't find any playlist history on your account (it looks like the account was made only 2 days ago, and I can't find any duplicates) - how many did you have?

Gig Goer
jmtkalec

This is incredibly sad! I've had the account since last summer! I used my Facebook log in for it. Would my email address help that I use to log into Spotify with? Did you search that way? I don't know what information about my account you have linked to this post, I'd rather not post any other personal information about me publically. But I do use my gmail account to log in. I do have one other email address you can check. :\

Thanks,

Juli

Gig Goer
jmtkalec

It was on the other email, I reset the password and it worked. Phew! However, this is beyond weird, this must be the original account I created, I've been logging in with Facebook ID every since, though. Regardless, I've found my playlists :)

Music Fan
kdawnfrancis

Help me Spotify!    All of my playlists are gone too and I'm a premium member.    They are gone from my computer and mobile app.   I will cry if they are gone forever.   : (  

Announcements

Want to be a Rock Star?
Read about our Rock Star Program.
If you'd like to join, please make sure you read the attached pdf file and fill out this form:
Please log in (or register) to see the link.

Did you know?

More

Please bear in mind that the Community is not an official Spotify support service. It's a place where we all help each other, whether we work for Spotify or not. So please use your discretion when using the forum.