Bedroom Songwriter
kevinkwok
Accepted Solution

Annual Subscription, is it possible?

Hello all,

I was wondering if there was a way to buy a annual premium membership subscription? I would rather pay for the entire year in one chunk than have 1 monthly payment. If there is a deal for doing that even better! But if not thats fine too. Does anyone know where I can do this?

Thanks in Advance.

Singer
jvanderb

Re: Annual Subscription, is it possible?

Yes, you can do this.  If you are already paying monthly, go to your Supbscription Management page (Here: https://www.spotify.com/us/account/subscription/ ), and on the right hand side, there is the option to change your subscription from monthly to annual.  If you've not yet signed up, you should get that option as well when entering your payment details.

Bedroom Songwriter
kevinkwok

So to get an annual subscription I have to first get a monthly sub? I thnk that is so silly! An annual sub should be something that can easily be ordered... you would think they would jump at the chance to take a years worth of payment. very strange.
Music Lover
blackhearted

[ Edited ]

EDIT: I apologize, I logged out and logged back in and can see the option to change to anual payment now.

Hi jvanderb

I'm logged into my account and am on the https://www.spotify.com/us/account/subscription/  page and cannot see an option to make an annual payment nor can I find anywhere to do so. Is it possible to see a screenshot of exactly where you're referring to?

Gold Streaming Artist
hpguru

Yes.

You can change your payment type. For example from monthly to annual. If you do this, in next payment Spotify take from your credit card Spotify of your choice for 12 months.

You can also purchase Premium (Spotify.com and some local stories in some countries) or Unlimited (Only in some local strores in some countries) Gift cards and redeem them in Spotify.com.

In annual subscription there is currently no discount. But hope that in future!

Spotify for music listening, user since April 2009. Netflix for movie watching, user since July 2013. 100M/5M cable modem and 50M/25M mobile network. Pimp your life with streaming everywhere!
Singer
jvanderb

blackhearted:

When I log in to mine, this is what I am seeing:

Screen Shot 2012-03-30 at 2.47.08 PM.png

What do you see when you go to that page?

Gig Goer
Akarillon

When I log in, I just see this page, nothing on the right hand side to change subscription to full-time.

Any help? :)

Spotify subsc.JPG

dax
Music Lover
dax

I can't see anything either is this a bug on the site?

Community Manager
Meredith

Hi Akarillon & dax- That's quite strange, you should both be able to subscribe for 12 months as you've already set up payments. 

Can I confirm that you're both accessing our site from Norway? If you could both try changing your browser and/or clearing your browser cache and trying again that would be a great help. 

In the meantime I'll do some investigating into this. 

--------

Looking for tunes?

What I've been listening to

What's a Spotify Rock Star, and how do I become one?
Gig Goer
Akarillon

You were correct Meredith, and it worked in a different browser.

I was stupid to think it didn't :P

Thanks for the help ^^

Announcements

Want to be a Rock Star?
Read about our Rock Star Program.
If you'd like to join, please make sure you read the attached pdf file and fill out this form:
Please log in (or register) to see the link.

Did you know?

More

Please bear in mind that the Community is not an official Spotify support service. It's a place where we all help each other, whether we work for Spotify or not. So please use your discretion when using the forum.