Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Asking for a refund

Asking for a refund

Hello,

Since there doesn't seem to be a way to contact support directly, I have to post this message on the forum.

Yes, I have suscribed to a 1 month free premium "membership". In this month I barely used the service though, since the music was constantly buffering and that was just unsufferable. Yes, this might be because of my not very good internet connection, but I didn't use Spotify much.

Because I didn't use it, I forgort about it and didn't cancel the suscribtion. So on the 25th I was charged money for the next month. I logged in on the same day and cancelled my suscription. I can't use the service for the paid 30 days and I didn't get the money back either. That seems rather unfair, doesn't it?

Since it didn't work for me well anyway and my intention was just to try it, I would appreciate a refund. If you don't want to give me a refund, why did you just end the premium service? Since I paid for it, I should be able to use it for 30 additional days, right?

Well, I'm sure you're very reasonable people at spotify and you're going to present a fair solution.

Thank you,

Patrick

1 Reply

@Demovitron - My apologies no one got back to you about this! 

You will need to get in touch with the customer services team directly using the online contact form and they will be able to investigate if you qualify for a refund. I can't see it being an issue! 

If you get an automated email reply back directing you to the community or help pages, you need to reply directly to that email (even if its from no-reply) and one of the customer services agents will get back to you as soon as possible.

Peter
Spotify Community Mentor and Troubleshooter

Spotify Last.FM Twitter LinkedIn Meet Peter Rock Star Jam 2014

If this post was helpful, please add kudos below!

Suggested posts