Help - Accounts and Subscriptions

Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Music Fan
samsam17
This widget could not be displayed.

Being charged after turning automatic renewal off!!

[ Edited ]

As soon as I signed up for my free trial it informed me that it would automatically renew at the end of the month unless I shut that feature off. IMMEDAIATELY I turned off my automatical renewing, it even asked me to confirm that's what I wanted to do and showed me a page saying the change was successful. However, I have now been charged and assessed $75 worth of overdraft charges because of Spotify's faulty framework. Furthermore, I am extremely frustrated that there is no way to directly conctact costumer service in order to resolved this. I am requsting that this charge gets reversed as it was made as a failure on Spotify's behalf. I filled out the contact form, but the overdraft fee will keep building the longer it takes for someone to contact me. I have looked around on the boards and this appears to be a common problem that should be looked into and fixed as soon as possible.

Community Manager
Meredith
This widget could not be displayed.

Re: Being charged after turning automatic renewal off!!

Hi samsam17 - Our payments team will need to take a look at your case via the contact form. 

I can confirm your case has gone through successfully. We try our best respond to everyone within 24 hours--please keep an eye on your inbox for us. 

Announcements
Rock Star Program
Want to be a Rock Star?
Read about our Rock Star Program.

Beta test Spotify for iOS
Hi there.
Would you like a chance to beta test upcoming versions of Spotify for iOS? If the answer is a resounding "yes!" then please click here to read more.

Did you know?

More

Please bear in mind that the Community is not an official Spotify support service. It's a place where we all help each other, whether we work for Spotify or not. So please use your discretion when using the forum.