Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Being charged for two accounts

Being charged for two accounts

I SENT A HELP FORM THREE DAYS ago and I am getting REALLY ANNOYED as I have still not had an answer from someone at Spotify.

I have been charged for two accounts, I am not sure what the second one is but I want it deleted and a refund. 

If I don't get  a reply  with help soon I will terminate this account and stop using Spotify all together. 

(I have also checked my junk folder of my email- Nothing.)

20 Replies

Hey there,

Have you received an automate email after you sent a message over the contact form? If so, do you have a case number? Or was the mail telling you going back to the community for finding help? Please answer the automated mail (even if it's from "no-reply") and someone will get back to you as soon as possible. I think the staff is not working on weekends so this is why you have to wait a little, I guess

Yeah it does have a case number, and thank you I have just done that.

Should I post the case number on here for the staff?

Yes please, so someone can look into it.

Yes, post it here and I'll make sure someone from the staff will take a look.

Please keep in mind that it's weekend so I can't promise you that you get help within 24 hours.

Spotify Case # 01931840

I've noticed @Greg and @Grace about this issue.

They work during the week (so not in the weekend), so you'll have an answer in the upcoming week.

Escalated!

Hmmm, you don't look like Greg or Grace @hpguru haha 😉

But at least he's a G .. Guru! 🙂 thank you.

All superusers, like me, have a option to escalate threads with one click button!

In other words Spotify employees are notified about this issue.

Good to know! First, I pinged some superusers (like you) but edited it after @MichaelW said he messaged an admin.

So tht's where my ghost notification came from 🙂 haha!

If this solved your issue - Mark it as a solution!
Twitter | LinkedIn | Instagram
What's a Spotify Rock Star, and how do I become one?

@kbrooksc wrote:

So tht's where my ghost notification came from 🙂 haha!

Ah yes, I thought it will be removed from the notifications of all people I've mentioned.. Sorry about that 🙂

Thanks for your help guys! Hoping I'll here something soon

*hear

@Christopheloc wrote:
Thanks for your help guys! Hoping I'll here something soon

Sorry for the delay!

You'll get an email very soon 🙂 

___

New to the Community? Check out the Community newbie tips

Did I solve your problem? Click 'Accept As Solution' to help others find the answer!

Need Spotify help on Twitter? Head to @SpotifyCares

@MichaelW wrote:

Yes, post it here and I'll make sure someone from the staff will take a look.

Please keep in mind that it's weekend so I can't promise you that you get help within 24 hours.

Just want to jump in here and clarify a little.

We always have teams working at the weekend and we also have a couple of moderators on Twitter and on the Community, too.

A member of the team will get back to your email as fast as possible, whether it's during the week or at the weekend 🙂

Okay, I'll keep that in my mind. Thanks Grace 🙂

Suggested posts