Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Billed thrice in a month

Billed thrice in a month

I have noticed that Spotify has charged me twice for the month of October. I also noticed that I was charged the Premium amount when I signed up for the Student Discount. 

I tried re-signing up for the student discount online, but I kept being sent to my subscriptions page saying I am signed up for Premium. Seemed like the only option was to cancell my current subscription and resubscribe under the Student discount.

Well that worked, but now I'm being billed for the month of October AGAIN. That brings my total charges to roughly $25 for just one month.

How can I go about dealing with this?

1 Reply

Hey @Corobeuin 

Thanks for posting on this ghostly night and welcome to the community!

Sorry to read that you're having troubles with your subscription. No fears (even though it's Halloween), we're sure we can help out by guiding you in the correct direction. 🙂

This sounds like something for our payments teams. You can contact them over on Facebook, Twitter or this contact form here. If you reach the contact form, reply back to the automated reply that you receive and let us know the 8 digit case #! We'll make sure the correct team get your mail!

Hope that guides you along the way to fixing your troubles 🙂

Suggested posts