Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

CANNOT unlink my sons facebook account from my spotify premium account

Solved!

CANNOT unlink my sons facebook account from my spotify premium account

Despite following all the suggestions on all of the previous threads I cannot unlink my sons facebook acount from my spotify premuim account.

He now has his own free spotify account so does not use mine anymore.

• I have disconnected from facebook using the app.
  • I waited 24 hours as suggested and the app shows me not connected to facebook but I still see his details linked to my account in the app top right.
  • I have tried connecting my facebook account and I see the Spotify app but I STILL see my sons details top right in the app.
  • I have now disconnected again.

This is really annoying - can spotify support please clear this up for me? I do not need my account linked to facebook at all as I principally use spotify via Sonos.

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Spotify support don't always monitor these forums, they have their own dedicated support channels. Quickest way to get issues resolved normally is to get in touch via Twitter: @SpotifyCares.

You can also get in touch with the customer services team directly using the online contact form and they will be able to lend a hand. 

If you get an automated email reply back directing you to the community or help pages, you need to reply directly to that email (even if its from no-reply) and one of the customer services agents will get back to you as soon as possible.

Peter
Spotify Community Mentor and Troubleshooter

Spotify Last.FM Twitter LinkedIn Meet Peter Rock Star Jam 2014

If this post was helpful, please add kudos below!

View solution in original post

3 Replies
Marked as solution

Spotify support don't always monitor these forums, they have their own dedicated support channels. Quickest way to get issues resolved normally is to get in touch via Twitter: @SpotifyCares.

You can also get in touch with the customer services team directly using the online contact form and they will be able to lend a hand. 

If you get an automated email reply back directing you to the community or help pages, you need to reply directly to that email (even if its from no-reply) and one of the customer services agents will get back to you as soon as possible.

Peter

Thanks Peter. I did contact spotify support. They initially told me to go throught the steps I had already performed which was not very helpful (and I told them so) and they then elevated the case and someone disconnected the facebook account for me. I reckon it still took four or five days for it to clear completely from my account. Thanks for the advice.

@tjt1961 - Glad you got it sorted! Sorry it took so long!

Peter

Suggested posts