Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Accounts

Get help with logging in, passwords, and account settings.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Spotify friends activity empty/not updating

PlanPremiumCountryFinlandDevicePcOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueFor several months (pretty much years at this point), my Spotify friends feed has not been updating, it only shows 1 friend I have, while it should have a dozen others. T...

• Casual Listener
  • Ashyslashy
  • 922 replies
  • 107 likes
  • Account
  • 922 replies
  • 107 likes

Solved!! How can i change my my spotify username?

Hi! This is probably been asked a lot before, but I could not find exactly what I was looking for. I got my spotify account some years ago, and I made my account through facebook. My problem is that I really want to connect spotify to other devises e...

• Not applicable
  • 119 replies
  • 111 likes
  • Account
  • 119 replies
  • 111 likes

Solved!! Unknown people logging in

My Question or IssueI have got four emails over the past two days about people from other countries logging into my spotify account. I am from Australia and I have had people from the United States, Russia, Finland and Israel log in to my account. Af...

• Casual Listener
  • Core618
  • Casual Listener
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes

music cannot play, doesn't show time remaining

When I click on a song / a playlist, the name of the song appears, but it doesn't start to play.

• When I click on a song / a playlist, the name of the song appears, but it doesn't start to play.
  • Luan
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! My country doesn't change even after changing the credit card

I now live in another country and I am trying to change my profile's country to be able to share an account with my partner. However, even after changing my credit card (from my new country), my profile stays in the old country. There is no way aroun...

• Visitor
  • I now live in another country and I am trying to change my profile's country to be able to share an account with my partner. However, even after changing my credit card (from my new country), my prof...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

My Friends Can't Find me

Today my friend wanted to follow my account but she couldn't find me. She looked up my username and my actual name but still couldn't find any of my playlists or even my account. Only when I shared a link could she view one of my playlists but couldn...

• ...oesn't even exist and no one can view it. I'm extremely frustrated and don't know what else to do. I logged in and out of the account, made sure my playlists were public, unconnected and reconnected m...
  • KatieYogaTarot
  • Visitor
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Other
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution login problems

not getting a password reset email after a long time

• Casual Listener
  • not getting a password reset email after a long time
  • Vasil
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

Music not playing

For a long time my Spotify just stops playing music... it's "loading" but not playing anything. I always have to change albums but the problem just keeps recurring daily and often. Getting fed up since I am a paying customer. And don't know how to co...

• Visitor
  • For a long time my Spotify just stops playing music... it's "loading" but not playing anything. I always have to change albums but the problem just keeps recurring daily and often. Getting fed up sin...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

I couldn't log in it said I didn't have an account even though I do

I've always used the continue with google option to log in to my account but now I pick that option and it says that I don't have an account linked to it so now I lost all my playlists I made another account but I wanna get my playlists back

• Visitor
  • I've always used the continue with google option to log in to my account but now I pick that option and it says that I don't have an account linked to it so now I lost all my playlists I made another...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Can't remember my email but I remember my ID

Hi Today I had been logged out of my account automatically for some reason. When trying to log back in it says that the password is incorrect when that is not true. Nevertheless, I can't remember the email linked to my account but I do know my spotif...

• Visitor
  • Hi   Today I had been logged out of my account automatically for some reason. When trying to log back in it says that the password is incorrect when that is not true.   Nevertheless, I ...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Security
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Issues with Uploading picture on Spotify Artist Page

Hi everyone, I'm Martin Parks, a budding singer-songwriter, and I'm encountering some difficulties with uploading a photo on the About page within the Spotify artist environment. I've ensured that the photo dimensions are 4140x3000, so that should me...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi everyone,   I'm Martin Parks, a budding singer-songwriter, and I'm encountering some difficulties with uploading a photo on the About page within the Spotify artist environment. I've ensure...
  • Luan
  • Spotify Star
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Other
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Not one of my emails I have tried are receiving reset password links.

I have an account on my phone that I have forgotten the password to, I would like to put the account on my laptop so I have requested an email to reset my password but I won't receive it I have tested multiple emails not one receive the email, I have...

• Visitor
  • I have an account on my phone that I have forgotten the password to, I would like to put the account on my laptop so I have requested an email to reset my password but I won't receive it I have teste...
  • Noah
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Can't access free Hulu through Premium Individual account.

Just takes me to standard hulu login and offers no assistant for logging in to HULU from spotify

• Casual Listener
  • Just takes me to standard hulu login and offers no assistant for logging in to HULU from spotify
  • Billy-J
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution How do I turn off this ridiculous DJ voice?

I listen to a wide range of music, but it's often classical... and I don't really appreciate this AI yo yo mofo telling me we're going to "hit it up" with some Chopin or some Mozart. It was funny for about 5 minutes, but now it's just annoying. I don...

• Casual Listener
  • I listen to a wide range of music, but it's often classical... and I don't really appreciate this AI yo yo mofo telling me we're going to "hit it up" with some Chopin or some Mozart. It was funny for...
  • nhjkvadsbhjklvadsfb
  • 19 replies
  • 56 likes
  • 19 replies
  • 56 likes

Can I remove or hide "Made for you" content/suggestions? Some of them are really bad

PlanPremiumCountryUSADeviceiPhone 11, desktopOperating SystemiOS 14, Ubuntu 20.04LTS My Question or Issue"Made for you" in spotify is laughable and annoying.It is currently suggesting a "daily sports" podcast and has been for a while.I have never wat...

•     Plan Premium Country USA Device iPhone 11, desktop Operating System iOS 14, Ubuntu 20.04LTS   My Question or Issue "Made for you" in spotify is laughable and annoying. ...
  • WilLee2
  • 15 replies
  • 11 likes
  • Account
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 15 replies
  • 11 likes

Superuser Contribution Log in with google

Currently the only way to login with google is by making your account with that sign in method (I think). You cannot currently link a google account to your already existing spotify account which is annoying, there was a forum from 4 YEARS AGO talkin...

• Casual Listener
  • Currently the only way to login with google is by making your account with that sign in method (I think). You cannot currently link a google account to your already existing spotify account which is ...
  • Yordan
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Du bist für dieses Abo leider nicht berechtigt. Hier sind weitere Möglichkeiten, dir Spotify Premium

PlanStudentCountryAustriaDeviceWindowsOperating SystemWindows My Question or Issue Hello,I have verified my student status. Now I want to change my Plan to the student ones. But if I choose the plan the error is appearing:Du bist für dieses Abo leide...

• Plan Student Country Austria Device Windows Operating System Windows   My Question or Issue   Hello, I have verified my student status. Now I want to change my Plan to the stude...
  • kuhnrafael123
  • Visitor
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Premium aldığım hesabi bulamiyorum

Arkadaşımla beraber Duo hesap aldım ve gecen hafta telefonuma format attıktan sonra hesabımı bulamıyorum. Benim profil ismim "Adem," olarak gözüküyo ama yine giriş yapamadım e-posta yok gozukuyo. yardımcı olursaniz sevinirim

• Visitor
  • Arkadaşımla beraber Duo hesap aldım ve gecen hafta telefonuma format attıktan sonra hesabımı bulamıyorum. Benim profil ismim "Adem," olarak gözüküyo ama yine giriş yapamadım e-posta yok gozukuyo. yar...
  • Bittencourt
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes