Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Accounts

Get help with logging in, passwords, and account settings.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Spotify friends activity empty/not updating

PlanPremiumCountryFinlandDevicePcOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueFor several months (pretty much years at this point), my Spotify friends feed has not been updating, it only shows 1 friend I have, while it should have a dozen others. T...

• Casual Listener
  • GollyGoshGale
  • Casual Listener
  • 948 replies
  • 107 likes
  • Account
  • 948 replies
  • 107 likes

Solved!! How can i change my my spotify username?

Hi! This is probably been asked a lot before, but I could not find exactly what I was looking for. I got my spotify account some years ago, and I made my account through facebook. My problem is that I really want to connect spotify to other devises e...

• Not applicable
  • 119 replies
  • 112 likes
  • Account
  • 119 replies
  • 112 likes

Solved!! Unknown people logging in

My Question or IssueI have got four emails over the past two days about people from other countries logging into my spotify account. I am from Australia and I have had people from the United States, Russia, Finland and Israel log in to my account. Af...

• Casual Listener
  • Core618
  • Casual Listener
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes

Premium

I bought the premium plan but my account didnt upgrade to premium, even though i paid. WHat should i do?

• Visitor
  • I bought the premium plan but my account didnt upgrade to premium, even though i paid. WHat should i do?  
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

I want to turn off email verification whenever I tried to login

Currently, upon logging in to my account from a new device, I receive an email containing a verification code that must be entered to complete the login process. While I understand the security purpose of this feature, I would like to disable it for ...

• Casual Listener
  • Currently, upon logging in to my account from a new device, I receive an email containing a verification code that must be entered to complete the login process. While I understand the security purpo...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

How do I subscribe and post on a thread

I am having trouble e we other inviting collaborators too but the link works for some people and not for others. How do I subscribe and post this info on the community thread and how do I know that I’ve voted and will be notified when it is resolved ...

• I am having trouble e we other inviting collaborators too but the link works for some people and not for others. How do I subscribe and post this info on the community thread and how do I know that I...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

My "Spotify Receipt" is not in a language that I understand

I recently updated my payment method, and I received a receipt via email. This receipt is in a language that I don't understand. I can't read or speak it. It looks like one of the native languages in my country, but I can't be 100% sure. The second h...

• Visitor
  • I recently updated my payment method, and I received a receipt via email. This receipt is in a language that I don't understand. I can't read or speak it. It looks like one of the native language...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

I get recommendation for concerts in the wrong city

Hello, I used to live in a city (in another country) where I created my Spotify account. I then moved to another country and changed the location parameters in the settings, but I keep receiving concert recommendations for the other country I used to...

• Hello, I used to live in a city (in another country) where I created my Spotify account. I then moved to another country and changed the location parameters in the settings, but I keep receiving conc...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

I cannot get adult verification

I had no problem playing explicit version of songs but today it stopped playing and I cannot find where I can verify that I am an adult. I'm trying to listen to new taylor swift album for godssake

• Visitor
  • I had no problem playing explicit version of songs but today it stopped playing and I cannot find where I can verify that I am an adult. I'm trying to listen to new taylor swift album for godssake
  • TanyaS
  • Rising Star 2
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

I paid my premium individual account.

I paid my premium individual account but I still listen to ads. I received a message stating that I will receive my bill by May 19. But why am I listening to ads? I wanted to pay again and I couldn't. I want Spotify to charge my account monthly. I ca...

• Visitor
  • I paid my premium individual account but I still listen to ads. I received a message stating that I will receive my bill by May 19. But why am I listening to ads? I wanted to pay again and I couldn...
  • ribezaz
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

What is the meaning of suspicious activities at my account?

Why do I keep getting repeated e-mails asking me to reset my password because suspicious activity has been detected on my account?Why is this happening?Why does this happen even though I always use a different and high-quality password?

• Visitor
  • Why do I keep getting repeated e-mails asking me to reset my password because suspicious activity has been detected on my account? Why is this happening? Why does this happen even though I always u...
  • Billy-J
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Account

I am getting charged for 2 accounts but I can’t remember any of the details for the other account so I can’t log in to cancel it, is there anything I can do?

• Visitor
  • I am getting charged for 2 accounts but I can’t remember any of the details for the other account so I can’t log in to cancel it, is there anything I can do?  
  • Billy-J
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Why does my Phone have premium but my pc app doesn't

I am logged in with the same account on my phone and pc. But my phone has the premium activated and my pc doesn't

• Visitor
  • I am logged in with the same account on my phone and pc. But my phone has the premium activated and my pc doesn't
  • Billy-J
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

My premium account disappeared.

My premium account disappeared and I started to use spotify without premium and with a different account name

• Visitor
  • My premium account disappeared and I started to use spotify without premium and with a different account name
  • Billy-J
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

My account got kicked out and I can't get back in

I was playing music in school the music suddenly stopped I checked it and I was just on the log in screen I tried putting my log in info back in and it didn't work then after awhile I tried getting email log working which it didn't work as well

• Visitor
  • I was playing music in school the music suddenly stopped I checked it and I was just on the log in screen I tried putting my log in info back in and it didn't work then after awhile I tried getting e...
  • Billy-J
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Can't remember my email but I remember my ID

Hi Today I had been logged out of my account automatically for some reason. When trying to log back in it says that the password is incorrect when that is not true. Nevertheless, I can't remember the email linked to my account but I do know my spotif...

• Visitor
  • Hi   Today I had been logged out of my account automatically for some reason. When trying to log back in it says that the password is incorrect when that is not true.   Nevertheless, I ...
  • santiago_monastero
  • Casual Listener
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Security
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes

Why can't I change my country in my Spotify profile ?

I moved to a new country and I'd like to change the settings but it won't let me when I do.

• Visitor
  • I moved to a new country and I'd like to change the settings but it won't let me when I do.
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Can't connect to Google Nest Mini

I'm unable to connect Spotify to my Google Nest Mini from any device logged into my account. I can connect to my wife's Nest Mini, and she can connect to my Nest Mini (as well as her own).I have:1. Rebooted the Nest Mini2. Unlinked/relinked my Spotif...

• I'm unable to connect Spotify to my Google Nest Mini from any device logged into my account. I can connect to my wife's Nest Mini, and she can connect to my Nest Mini (as well as her own). I have: ...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution discover weekly often repeating same songs

i used to love my "discover weekly" playlist. I found very good music. recently, I have noticed it often contains songs that are already on some other playlist of mine or that I already know (and listened to them on Spotify)besides that, it is also s...

• Gig Goer
  • i used to love my "discover weekly" playlist. I found very good music.   recently, I have noticed it often contains songs that are already on some other playlist of mine or that I already know...
  • DJAdHoc
  • Casual Listener
  • 25 replies
  • 14 likes
  • 25 replies
  • 14 likes

Superuser Contribution Can't activate Premium Account on a new device in Vietnam.

Why can't I activate my USA Premium Account on a new device I'm using in Vietnam? When I try to sign in, my user name (my email address) and PW are not recognized. I've updated the PW, but it still is not recognized when I try to sign in.

• Visitor
  • Why can't I activate my USA Premium Account on a new device I'm using in Vietnam? When I try to sign in, my user name (my email address) and PW are not recognized. I've updated the PW, but it still i...
  • MartinT
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Can I remove or hide "Made for you" content/suggestions? Some of them are really bad

PlanPremiumCountryUSADeviceiPhone 11, desktopOperating SystemiOS 14, Ubuntu 20.04LTS My Question or Issue"Made for you" in spotify is laughable and annoying.It is currently suggesting a "daily sports" podcast and has been for a while.I have never wat...

•     Plan Premium Country USA Device iPhone 11, desktop Operating System iOS 14, Ubuntu 20.04LTS   My Question or Issue "Made for you" in spotify is laughable and annoying. ...
  • 3t4egrv4wef
  • Casual Listener
  • 17 replies
  • 14 likes
  • Account
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 17 replies
  • 14 likes

Superuser Contribution Playlist stuck on private

My playlists disappeared for a day. Managed to get them all back somehow, idk. Now... My playlists are saying private when they are shared, but they are public. I have checked, I have changed them to private and then back to public, still says privat...

• Visitor
  • My playlists disappeared for a day. Managed to get them all back somehow, idk. Now... My playlists are saying private when they are shared, but they are public. I have checked, I have changed them t...
  • uvcure
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes