Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Can a moderator please just delete my account?!?!

Can a moderator please just delete my account?!?!

Ive gone through the process of going to about us and contact form and emailing you guys, but it seems like your too stubborn to actually co-operate.  Could an actual human being talk to me and not an automated email?  Please, i just want to delete my account without the hassel of dealing with automated systems and computer controlled services. 

12 Replies

Hello and welcome:

I know it sounds strange did you reply back to that automated email even if it was from a noreply? If you did do so do you have your case number. Post it here and the Rock Stars can chase the case # up for you and have someone get back to you.

Yes I've tried replying back to 2 different emails I got and my case number is 01717014

Also, I haven't gotten a response back from either reply I sent

@eric3719711 wrote:
Yes I've tried replying back to 2 different emails I got and my case number is 01717014

Hi there! I'll pass this on to our moderators to get your situation resolved. Sorry for the inconvenience! You should hear back from someone soon. 

If this solved your issue - Mark it as a solution!
Twitter | LinkedIn | Instagram
What's a Spotify Rock Star, and how do I become one?

Thank you! And I'm relatively new to spotify, so I don't know what a rock star is, sorry

No problem...rock stars are just regular users who have been around for a little while and have extra permissions. We don't work for Spotify, but help here on the forums. 

If this solved your issue - Mark it as a solution!
Twitter | LinkedIn | Instagram
What's a Spotify Rock Star, and how do I become one?

Ok thank you so much someone has finally responded and is about to resolv my problem, thanks!

Well, it turns out spotify has failed to solve my problem yet again.  They still have not deleted my account even though I responded to the security email 3 times now...

Are you sure your account hasn't been deleted by trying to log into the client?

You will probably still be able to log into the community once your account is removed since it is hosted and provided by a 3rd party.

Peter
Spotify Community Mentor and Troubleshooter

Spotify Last.FM Twitter LinkedIn Meet Peter Rock Star Jam 2014

If this post was helpful, please add kudos below!

Yup, I've tried logging into the client on both iphone and mac and nothing has changed

Unfortunately, only the spotify support staff can delete accounts. When did you supply the requested information?

I've escalated this to the spotify staff for you.

I gave them the requested information yesterday and the day before that because they wouldnt respond the first day. If you've actually sent this to a spotify staff member, thank you

Suggested posts