Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Can´t Login using Facebook

Can´t Login using Facebook

Hi there,

I cannot login using Facebook. The issue is that is there a problem checking my credentials.

• Whith desktop: It checks my credentials but says lost connection to facebook. Next I can log in mannually but stays offline.
  • Thorugh the web: It says that there is already an account with that name, i try to log in mannually but it doesn´t accept @ and I put my user number but password is wrong (although i can log in to facebook).

I´ve already contacted y replied the no-reply mail from support

Ive contacted spotifycares

But still nothing.

I hope you can help.

thanks

4 Replies

Hi there,
Welcome at the Spotify Community!

Could you please share your Case ID with us so I can notify someone for you?

Just to check, are you logging in using your email address in the login box on the desktop app (rather than the Facebook button)?

Peter
Spotify Community Mentor and Troubleshooter

Spotify Last.FM Twitter LinkedIn Meet Peter Rock Star Jam 2014

If this post was helpful, please add kudos below!

I was using both ways, the facebook button and then my email. I received a meesage from the staff saying 

"Hey Leonardo, unfortunately the Facebook link with your account has been broken and the account can no longer be accessed. Not to worry though, we can get you set up with a new account, with your existing playlists. Sound good? /W "

That sound no good, losing my friends and suscribers but I least will have my music back.

Thanks for the help guys!

Yeah unfortunately if the link was broken somehow that will be the only thing they can do which sucks.

Peter
Spotify Community Mentor and Troubleshooter

Spotify Last.FM Twitter LinkedIn Meet Peter Rock Star Jam 2014

If this post was helpful, please add kudos below!

Suggested posts