Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Can't Login

Can't Login

I just made an account 15 minutes ago, downloaded spotify and once I download it I keep getting a message saying incorrect username or password, but I can log onto the website no problem. Did I just waste 9.99 or can anyone help?

11 Replies

Hello,

I'm having the same issue. If anyone can help I would greatly appreciate it.

Hi there and welcome to Spotify and our community!

I recommend following these steps here to let us know if these help - https://community.spotify.com/t5/Help-Accounts-and-Subscriptions/Just-subscribed-Not-getting-Premium....

Come back here if that doesn't help.

If this solved your issue - Mark it as a solution!
Twitter | LinkedIn | Instagram
What's a Spotify Rock Star, and how do I become one?

I also have the same problem.

I think there is a larger issue here, given I am not the only one.

I'm currently using Spotify free subscription. Still doesn't seem to work. 

This reccomendation was unhelpful, it has nothing to do with whether or not my subscription is premium or free, I simply can't log in to spotify to listen to music, but the website is working fine

I am having the same problem. I just made my account and I can't login through the apps. Can anyone help us?

I have exactly the same issue - hopefully they sort it out, how frustrating!!

Ditto - new account, can login to website. Can't login to OSX app or Android app.

I can't even log in anywhere, I've reset it twice in the web reset, got confirmation it was correct both times, still unable to log in on any device, weplayer or even into my account status. 

So everyone who has been having the same problem as me..I'm not sure if this will be a solution or not, but unwillingly I logged in through my facebook account and it magically started working. Seems like they want us to log in with FB, but at least it started working so hopefully that helps the people who have this problem and haven't connected their account to FB yet

Are you putting in your email or your user name? I put in my email and it wouldn't work then my user name and I logged in on the app just fine.

Suggested posts