Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Can't' change password - changed email address

Solved!

Can't' change password - changed email address

Hi - as title, I want to access my spotify account - but I changed email address and have no way of accessing the old one. All I know is my username as I aint used spotify for a while and have been logging in via facebook (not linked to original spotify account) - I've had my old spotify account for over 5 years.

How do I resolve this?

Thanks in advance.

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Please use the online contact form and someone at Spotify can help get this sorted. If you get an automated response directing you back to the community or to the help pages, make sure to reply to it directly to speed things along.

View solution in original post

4 Replies
Marked as solution

Please use the online contact form and someone at Spotify can help get this sorted. If you get an automated response directing you back to the community or to the help pages, make sure to reply to it directly to speed things along.

thanks

I'm experiencing this as well. Unfortunately, the suggested solution is unhelpful as the first auto-reply---the one I need to reply to in order to get the attention of an actual person---goes to an inactive email address. 

Help is appreciated. I'm a premium user paying for no music atm. 

@Keeper33 I'm sorry you found my post unhelpful. Good luck in getting your issue resolved.

Suggested posts