Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Can't connect to Facebook because of different mail addresses

Can't connect to Facebook because of different mail addresses

I am using two different email addresses for Spotify and Facebook. Now I cannot connect Spotify to Facebook.

When I try to do it via desktop app it redirects me to spotify website where it says "Ok" but nothing happens. And when I try to do it via website it just says "Sorry there has been a temporary error, please try again later."

*Mod edit - removed email addresses* I use [...] for Spotify and [...] for Facebook.

Is there anything I can do to fix this?

1 Reply

Hi there,
Welcome at the Spotify Community!

I would suggest you to get in touch with Spotify so they can make 1 account and delete the other one (tell them you want/don't want to use Facebook). Also you may ask them if they would like to transfer your playlist (which they normally do) if you would like that.

You may get in touch with Spotify via their Twitter page (@SpotifyCares), or by following this link to send an e-mail.
If you send an e-mail, please check your inbox (and spam box) to check for their automatic reply. Once you get it, please reply to it immediatly (even if it's from an no-reply e-mail addres) to make sure an Spotify employee will get back to you as soon as possible.

Suggested posts