We use cookies to give you the best online experience. By using our website you agree to our use of cookies in accordance with our cookie policy.Learn more here

Close
Music Fan
jaylayen

Can't log on sonos

Hi there,

Since the last sonos update, I can't access to my Spotify account anymore (iphone & Mac). How is that possible?

Please help asap, impossible to live without.

Cheers

Jerome

Spotify
Mittal

Re: Can't log on sonos

Hey, 

To use your Sonos system, just log in with the long series of digits and create a device password from here:

http://www.spotify.com/account/set-device-password/

Once you have your Spotify username and your device password, please login to Spotify on your Sonos system with these details.

Music Fan
theguiguy

hello all, I've got the same problem, i can login on the website but spotify tells sonos that my account does not exists... help meeee :-)

Gig Goer
rutgersonos

Hi, I bought 2 Play5's yesterday, opened a premium account on Spotify and had everything running smoothly within half an hour. Later on yesterday I reconfigured the system because I added a bridge to the system (at first I connected one of the two P5's directly to my router until the mailman delivered an unused extra bridge a friend of mine sent me).

Then things went entirely wrong: the sonos controller no longer showed Spotify as an avaliable music source, and in the list available music services Spotify is no longer an option, so I cannot reconnect Sonos to Spotify.....

Telephone help desk is unavailale in the weekends and I'm dying to play with my new toy some more. It was so much fun while it lasted! Who can help me???

kind regards,

Rutger

Spotify
David

[ Edited ]

Have you tried a clean installation of Spotify at all? That might refresh the selection of available music sources.

-----
Spotify
Gig Goer
rutgersonos

Thanks for your reply. You mean I should reinstall the spotify software all together? 

Gig Goer
rutgersonos

I just deleted and reinstalled the Spotify software but Spotify still it doesn't appear in the available music services list in my Sonos Controller, unfortunately. Any other ideas?

Music Lover
scallbr

Hi. I had a similar problem and found that Sonos had somehow lost my spotify password. Went to Sonos/Manage/Service Settings/Services then edit  Spotify. I just re-entered my Spotify password

Music Fan
Peterjeter929

I'm wondering if anyone can help me, or direct me to a fix. I am trying to set up my Spotify account on a SONOS network. I have been a premium subscriber to Spotify for over a year and listen to my music all the time. Problem is I made my account through facebook... I did this suggestion and it tells me it doesn't have my email. It shows me that you have my email but it still won't send me the info to set a password on SONOS.... this is infuriating, these have been together for a while now (don't know exactly how long) why have they not smoothed out all these issues with connecting them?

Peter
Kudos: 9,477
Solutions: 2,630

Hey! Welcome to the community :)

If you get in touch with the customer services team directly using the online contact form they will be able to send you out one of those emails manually. I have seen a few topics about this lately, so I have escalated it as an issue with the Spotify team. 

If you get an automated email reply back directing you to the community or help pages, you need to reply directly to that email (even if its from no-reply) and one of the customer services agents will get back to you as soon as possible.

Peter

Peter
Spotify Community Yoda and Bug Whisperer

Spotify Last.FM Community PM Twitter spoti.fi/meetpeter

If this post was helpful, please add kudos below!

Announcements
Win free Premium
This contest is now closed. The winners will be posted here very soon.

Want to be a Rock Star?
Read about our Rock Star Program.
If you'd like to join, please make sure you read the attached pdf file and fill out this form:
Please log in (or register) to see the link.

Did you know?

More

Please bear in mind that the Community is not an official Spotify support service. It's a place where we all help each other, whether we work for Spotify or not. So please use your discretion when using the forum.