Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Can´t log out Spotify account

Solved!

Can´t log out Spotify account

Hi there community.

I have reasons to believe that I have my account open in other device not mine. I know that I can go to my account page and click on Sign out everywhere button. The problem is, when I do that, a red message appear, just below the button, saying There was a problem. Try again later.

What should I do?

Regards

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

There seem to be problems with that page which have been reported to spotify. For the moment, it's probably a good idea to change your password. Hopefully the log-out page will be fixed shortly.

View solution in original post

Marked as solution

If you post over here, one of the staff will log you out of all devices.

Marked as solution

I need to be logged out of all devices please! Someone is using my account and I've already changed my password, but until devices log out there's no change...

Spoiler

---> Okay, I've seen where should I reply for this... sometimes buttons are tooooo little.. thank you anyway! 😉

Joe wrote:

4 Replies
Marked as solution

There seem to be problems with that page which have been reported to spotify. For the moment, it's probably a good idea to change your password. Hopefully the log-out page will be fixed shortly.

Marked as solution

Marked as solution

I need to be logged out of all devices please! Someone is using my account and I've already changed my password, but until devices log out there's no change...

Spoiler

---> Okay, I've seen where should I reply for this... sometimes buttons are tooooo little.. thank you anyway! 😉

Joe wrote:

Help trying to login and it tells me I'm already logged in help me

Suggested posts