Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Cancel Free Account

Solved!

Cancel Free Account

Someone please tell me how I go about cancelling this free Spotify account?? I sent Spotify a message, and they referred me here. I am not happy with the service I have received and I'll just leave it at that. Is anyone willing to help me out with this? Cancelling an account should be very simple, however I've not come accross any cancel options anywhere! How do I cancel the account??

112 Replies

The contact form does not work........I just want to get rid of spotify.....

hi everyone, If I purchase a premmium account today and I want to cancel it now, will I get my money back! by the way it was a mistake to purchase this suscription. 

Marked as solution

Why the hell do spotify not just make a delete account button this is truly embarassing the ammount of people looking for the same information regarding this. Im guessing spotify is just one giant bloody scam.

NOW DELETE MY **bleep**EY BLOODY ACCOUNT................................................

Cancel my Spotify account

The Contactg forms section no longer has anyu information on canceling a free account. How do I cancel my free account. 

Marked as solution

Cancel my account, no need for it,I will no longer be paying for it.

just so you know,  I never did manage to delete my account...... years later its still haunting me ...there is no hope. I give up.

I am not an employee from Spotify. Just a user that got tricked like you.

@ramirezdaniel62 wrote:
Cancel my account, no need for it,I will no longer be paying for it.

Hi there.

You don't need to pay a penny for Free account, no matter if you use it, or not. Why cancel it?

There is no delete option, but it can be deactivated https://spotify.com/about-us/contact/ - just send message.

I hope you will have nice day.

Kind regards,

Jyrziu ;d

Because $14.00 is still being taking out of my bank account.

please cancel my account!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  Why is there no easy way to do this???????

Cancel my account

Cancel my account please now. Thanks Mr Ramirez

I need help cancelling my daughter's subscription please..

Hi, I want to remove my free account but the contactform is not available. What to do??

Do you mean that I should entirely disregard the content of the email sent? Should I click to send an email reply to that useless message and again request to have my Spotify account deleted?

@meahtenoha wrote:

Hi everyone- Your best route for requesting an account deletion is the contact form.

If you receive a message directing you back to the Community, simply just reply again with your message. Your email will reach a member of our support team who can then delete your account. 

Spotify, Pfft what a joke. My husband got spotify free on his spark contract phone. I downloaded the free for a month app onto my Vodafone mobile. When I asked to cancel I was told I must contact spark as my contract was eith them. No amount of e mails will make them understand the problem. And my poor husband who wants the free spotify he is entitled to can't have it. Wish I had never bloody heard of spotify

I want my spotify account deleted. Thank you

somebody needs to em me asap, you took money out of my account, when it was supposed to be free.  I am very upset, I'm filling out a fraudulant statement with my bank.  Please em me at ltye58@yahoo.com.

you can charge them with fraud, this is not the way to run a business, they are tapping into our private bank accounts.

Suggested posts