Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Cancelled spotify, still charged, and no premium?

Cancelled spotify, still charged, and no premium?

I cancelled my student premium account status three days prior to my billing date but was still charged. This enough is frustrating. Because I was charged I was expecting my premium to still be on, but no it had been turned off. They took my money and my service... Ugh. I emailed them via the contact form & replied to the automated email. To no avail, i havent heard anything back.
8 Replies

How long ago did you get in touch? They normally aim to reply within 24 hours.

Peter
Spotify Community Mentor and Troubleshooter

Spotify Last.FM Twitter LinkedIn Meet Peter Rock Star Jam 2014

If this post was helpful, please add kudos below!

It has been 24 hours and all they said is I must have another account. I checked my emails and sent all my order/confirmation emails to them. I am registered once under my provided email. Still no word on a possible refund or reinstatement.

They have done the same thing to me

@BHawk3491 - Did you open a case with the contact form and reply to the automated email?

@Sammmarie14 - If you replied your case should definitely be open in the system. Unfortunately it can take them a while to get to the bottom of things as these cases are dealt with by a special team.

Peter

My case has yet to be solved... I keep getting asked for my facebook url & emails over and over again. I've sent forwards of all emails of subscriptions, cancels, and bank summaries which includes receipts. Yet to receive a solution or reply.

Keep at them, unfortunately once it reaches their hands there isn't much else community support can do.

Peter

I predicted they would continue to charge me after I cancelled my free trial on premium and obviously they did. Now I'm guessing its gonna be a long process or non responses until I get it resolved. I even got the little message asking me to come back to premium after I cancelled and they still took my money. This has to be deliberate. 😞

Hey @Sannyt2 ! Welcome to the community 🙂

You will need to get in touch with the customer services team directly using the online contact form and they will be able to assist you further with this. Don't worry, it shouldn't be an issue to get a refund from my own experience. 

If you get an automated email reply back directing you to the community or help pages, you need to reply directly to that email (even if its from no-reply) and one of the customer services agents will get back to you as soon as possible.

Peter

Suggested posts