Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Cant login!!! - log in failed used spotify abroad 14 dqys

Solved!

Cant login!!! - log in failed used spotify abroad 14 dqys

What does this mean? I want to connect and just listen music. But for days, in various networks, even in various countries, i'm getting this msg.... Help pla

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

If you want to listen more music, you should change your country to the country you're in.

View solution in original post

11 Replies

Hello and welcome to the community!

What did the error message exactly says?

Are you a premium user?

Are you in another country?

@Selinmu wrote:
What does this mean? I want to connect and just listen music. But for days, in various networks, even in various countries, i'm getting this msg.... Help pla

Hey @Selinmu and welcome to the community!

You need to be a premium subscriber to listen abroad as long as your subscription lasts. As a free member (and my guess is you are, because otherwise you won't get this error) you can only listen to music in different countries than set in your profile for 14 days.

Marked as solution

If you want to listen more music, you should change your country to the country you're in.

Really? Is that the policy of Spotify? When am I abroad? If I was abroad when I downloaded Spotify and will never return to that country, how can I reset my profile country such that it will work when I'm home, instead of locking me out.

Thank you.

@castingtalent 

To change the country you will need to contact support.

Read this on how to do that:

https://community.spotify.com/t5/Ongoing-Issues/Unable-to-change-country-settings-as-a-free-user/idc...

If you get an automated reply email telling you to check the help section or the community, you need to reply back to it, even if it's from a no-reply address

MattSudaSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

can i subscribe when i'm abroad? i have an account and i was able to log in on safari but i can't log in on the app it says you can only use it abroad for 14 days

Everytime i start spotify on the ps 4 it says log in failed u can only use spotify abroad for 14 days
But i just downloaded spotify and didnt even listen to music what should i do?

I have the same problem. And i want to pay for premium but it's not coming out. The only msg that is showing in the screen was the LOG IN FAILED "You can only use abroad for 14 days". What is the best i can do for this problem? Pls help. Thank you
IMG_0232.PNG

i had the exact same problem so what did to fix it was 

-upgrade your account to premium or better

-make sure get an email comfuming your purchase

-then delete spotify on your ps4 

-redownload spotify on your ps4 and it should work.

I was a premium user, changed credit cards and now I can't log back in because I'm abroad. I want to log back in a pay for premium again

How do you change it?? I'm having the same problem and everyone says reinitialisation but I really want to avoid that.

Suggested posts