Close
Concert Regular
TiKa_01

Change login from Facebook-login to Spotify-login

Can somebody help me.... I have tried to get in contact with Spotify with no success - even though they promise a personal answer to your contact, I just receive an automatic reply suggestion that I seek the solution to my problem on FAQ, but I can't find the answer. My question is:

When I created an account, I said yes to login with my Facebook Account. I want to change that, so that I login with Spotify Account - NOT involving Facebook at all. It is impossible for me to find information about how to change this. If I try to reset my password, I get the message, that I use Facebook login, and need to change my Facebook password - and that is absolutely not what I want. Please help me!!

Thank you!! Best regards,
Tine

Liam
Topics: 121
Kudos: 1,325
Ideas: 16
Solutions: 426

Re: Change login from Facebook-login to Spotify-login

Hi there, and welcome to the community!

I'm afraid there is no way to change your account type. The only way to do this would be to create a new account using a spotify username.

You can then ask customer services to import your subscription and/or playlists. You can get in touch with customer services using the Support Form.

Liam

Announcements
Win free Premium
We're fans of music around here. And amazing animated GIFs.
So, for our next competition we're combining the two.

Join our new contest here.

Want to be a Rock Star?
Read about our Rock Star Program.
If you'd like to join, please make sure you read the attached pdf file and fill out this form:
Please log in (or register) to see the link.

Did you know?

More

Please bear in mind that the Community is not an official Spotify support service. It's a place where we all help each other, whether we work for Spotify or not. So please use your discretion when using the forum.