Close
Gig Goer
Brabie1970
Accepted Solution

Changed credit card details

Hi there, my account ran out when I got my new credit card, but I didn't see it till later. Now I don't know how to get my account back up and running even though I have put my new credit card details in my iPad. Anybody know what I have to do? Thanks already, Brabie
Gold Streaming Artist
hpguru

Re: Changed credit card details

What do you see in Spotify.com? Free or paid account? If free, you may need to subscribe again to paid service with your account.

Spotify for music listening, user since April 2009. Netflix for movie watching, user since July 2013. 100M/5M cable modem and 21M/5M mobile network. Pimp your life with streaming everywhere!
Gig Goer
Brabie1970

Where should I look? I logged in on spotify but can't see account info?
Gold Streaming Artist
hpguru

[ Edited ]

Here http://www.spotify.com/. Then log in with Spotify details. And then http://www.spotify.com/help/overview/ :)

Spotify for music listening, user since April 2009. Netflix for movie watching, user since July 2013. 100M/5M cable modem and 21M/5M mobile network. Pimp your life with streaming everywhere!
Gig Goer
Brabie1970

Thanks mate found it and it worked, Thanks again, Brabie
Gold Streaming Artist
hpguru

Nice! Enjoy your music.

Announcements
Win free Premium
We're fans of music around here. And amazing animated GIFs.
So, for our next competition we're combining the two.

Join our new contest here.

Want to be a Rock Star?
Read about our Rock Star Program.
If you'd like to join, please make sure you read the attached pdf file and fill out this form:
Please log in (or register) to see the link.

Did you know?

More

Please bear in mind that the Community is not an official Spotify support service. It's a place where we all help each other, whether we work for Spotify or not. So please use your discretion when using the forum.