Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Changing from Premium to Unlimited Service....

Changing from Premium to Unlimited Service....

First off I would like to state that the Spotify powers that be should never phase out Unlimited service.

Also, can you make it easier to switch from one tier to another... these two levels of subscriptions are an important feature for me and many users I know.

I don't need Premium features most of the time... but when I travel or there's a special event I like to install the Premium features temporarliy.

Regards,

Soren

5 Replies

Hey @MoonRey 

Thanks for getting in touch with us.

Spotify no longer offers the Unlimited level for new subscriptions. And when a customer changes their payment method, their subscription is reset as new. We can of course pass your feedback on regarding this to our teams.

However, feel free to reach out to our contact forms at this link here. Reply to the automated response and it'll make sure one of the right team get your email.

Thanks. 🙂

"Spotify no longer offers the Unlimited level for new subscriptions. And when a customer changes their payment method, their subscription is reset as new."

Horrible news. I feel this is a huge mistake on the part of your company. Why not offer UNLIMITED services anymore? Many consumers don't have a need for smart device compatibility. Will this perhaps force me to look at your competition for more affordable ad-free music streaming rates? Yes.

~Soren

Hey @MoonRey

We would love to pass your feedback on regarding this. I'd also love to see your Kudos and ideas for this over in our ideas feed at: http://community.spotify.com/t5/Spotify-Ideas/idb-p/ideaexchange

If you haven't done so already, please do get in touch with our teams at the above link too. They'd love to make sure all is passed on in detail for you.

"We would love to pass your feedback..." - November - what about real replay?

Suggested posts