Help - Accounts and Subscriptions

Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Gig Goer
whalemonster
Accepted Solution

Changing profile picture?

Is there STILL no way to change a profile picture if you don't want to link to a Facebook account? Really Spotify? This is poor. Not all of us want to be on Facebook you know.

Music Fan
rockgodd

Re: Changing profile picture?

Ditto that..I plan on being the last one on Earth without a Facebook account.

Music Fan
Timebelly

I agree. Spotify would be so much better if it didn't rely so heavily on that pile of idiocracy which is Facebook.

Award Winning Artist
hpguru
I'm a Community Rock Star

[ Edited ]

Hey, what's service is it where I can't change default picture to my own? We live in 2012! You can add option to upload a picture in less than a minute to app, I believe...

If you do not have enough servers for it, I can purchase one to you, so you can host profile pictures. :D

Spotify for music listening, user since April 2009. Netflix for movie watching, user since July 2013. 100M/5M cable modem and 21M/5M mobile network. Pimp your life with streaming everywhere!
Gig Goer
dgambriel

I assume there has been no headway in the solution for this...

Sam

At present, no. If there is, I'll post it here.
-------

Check out how we're doing over @SpotifyStatus

Question answered? Just click 'Accept as solution' to help other users out. Easy.

Who's your Spotify Star?
Award Winning Artist
hpguru
I'm a Community Rock Star

Hey Sam, still no news?

Spotify for music listening, user since April 2009. Netflix for movie watching, user since July 2013. 100M/5M cable modem and 21M/5M mobile network. Pimp your life with streaming everywhere!
Music Fan
Pixiebytes

Bumping this up.

The main reason I joined the forums was to search for a response for this. I'm hoping this is something Spotify will enable in the future. Honestly, even if I have to choose from a preset of avatars (similiar to the forums) I wouldn't care as long as I can change it to something

Music Fan
sarahkcopp

Hey. While this isn't a dire need to use the overall functionality of Spotify, it does seem like a service that paying customers should be able to access. I'd like to add my picture without having to subscribe to Facebook! Let me know if you've made any significant progress on this issue. Thanks a bunch.

Music Fan
STiK

Yes I would like to do this as well.. I pay for this service and shouldn't be required to have a facebook to add a profile picture to my profile :(

Announcements

Want to be a Rock Star?
Read about our Rock Star Program.

Did you know?

More

Please bear in mind that the Community is not an official Spotify support service. It's a place where we all help each other, whether we work for Spotify or not. So please use your discretion when using the forum.