Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Contact number for Spotify in the UK? My CC charged £334.95 last month

Solved!

Contact number for Spotify in the UK? My CC charged £334.95 last month

and my account now not accessible!

Obviously some sort of fraud but the multiple charges of £50, £25 and £9.99 all have my spotify username against them on my credit card statement, exactly the same as my normal charge of £4.99. 

I need to contact Spotify urgently but can find no contact details for them except for a 'contact us' web app and this forum.  

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Spotify don't offer telephone support I'm afraid. However you can get in touch with the customer services team directly using the online contact form and they will be more than happy to help. 

If you get an automated email reply back directing you to the community or help pages, you need to reply directly to that email (even if its from no-reply) and one of the customer services agents will get back to you as soon as possible.

Peter
Spotify Community Mentor and Troubleshooter

Spotify Last.FM Twitter LinkedIn Meet Peter Rock Star Jam 2014

If this post was helpful, please add kudos below!

View solution in original post

89 Replies

http://www.spotify.com/about-us/contact/

Do you purchased songs with your account? In Spotify you can stream as musc as you want, but song downloads as mp3 is paid option.

I have filled out a 'contact us' form but I need to contact them urgently.  I have never purchased any songs through Spotify and the charges are even values of £50 and £25.  As I can't log into my account now I imagine some sort of hack has happened and I want to close it down ASAP before any more damage is done.

The link you gave me links to the generic 'contact us' form, the street address and this forum.  I am trying two of them now.  I don't really want to have to drive to Spotify's head office so a contact number would be nice.

'We aim to get back to you within 3 days' is not good enough for a company that has my credit card details and appears to be using it on some sort of spending spree.

In my opinion this is good. I can see that my message is on way to Spotify.

Spotify does not use any bots when you get the actual response from Spotify.

0*********0.

But it's going through to an answering machine.  You'll have to forgive me but I'm not happy with a company that has charged my credit card over £300 without my authority and is not contactable by any means.

If anyone from Spotify is reading this please contact me ASAP. 

My enquiry reference is  # 370104 and I have given my mobile number within.

Kafkaesque - I've just escalated your case to the payments investigation team. They'll get back to you as soon as they can.

I have also just removed that contact number from your previous post. We'll try and get this sorted as quick as we can.
-------

Check out how we're doing over @SpotifyStatus

Question answered? Just click 'Accept as solution' to help other users out. Easy.

Who's your Spotify Star?

Thanks Sam, I look forward to a resolution to this.

How do I cancel or get some one from spotify to contact me about my account..Sent several emails via the 'contact form' and no one has contacted me back.  I am starting to get annoyed with the lack of service from spoitfy.....! CAN SOMEONE PLEASE CONTACT!!!!!!

81 - One of our advisors messaged you on June 27th. You might want to take a look in your Spam / Junk email filter. I've sent it again just in case it's disappeared.
Airhorn Enthusiast

Hi thanks for the quick response but I can assure you that no message has been received. Both junk and main email have been constantly checked since I registered my problem... Are you able to provide a contact number so i can actually speak to someone. I have paid for a service and i am yet to receive.

Many thanks

Sadly we do not offer any telephone support at present. I've sent the message over to your given email address, hopefully it should reach you this time.
Airhorn Enthusiast

Still no email received....this is part of the problem that i am having with this account.....

?????? Again still no email... I don't really want to post my private email address of a form page. Is this ever going to get sorted, I have proof that payment was taken from my PayPal account.
51644 was one of the query numbers I was given... It's been nearly 2 weeks and no one has contacted.... Not happy with this service at all!!!

81 - It does appear that we've sent a few emails through. We've sent them through to 'e_okaroh@b******.com', is this the correct email address?
-------

Question answered? Just click 'Accept as solution' to help other users out. Easy.

Who's your Spotify Star?

I have been trying to get hold of a phone number to speak someone at spotify. I downgraded my account to Spotify Free in January 2012 and there are only two reciepts showing up on my account page, for Dec 2011 and Jan 2012 and yet a payment of £4.99 has been taken from account every month since then, the most recent being 13th Sept 2012. I do not know how to make these payments stop and I am extremely frustrated with this situation.

A company cannot just take your credit card details and continue to use them without your permissions- this is FRAUD.

I want this money paid back into my account and all future payments to stop.

Cazzamc81 - You can contact our payments team here. They'll then get back to you as soon as possible.

-------

Who's your Spotify Star?

I need the spitify 800 number ,do u now it and can u send to me please . My e-mail is brownekam@yahoo.com thank u

@user-removed wrote:

I need the spitify 800 number ,do u now it and can u send to me please . My e-mail is brownekam@yahoo.com thank u

Hey! Welcome to the community 🙂 

Unfortunately, Spotify do not offer telephone support. You will need to contact the team directly using the online contact form.

The team aim to answer all requests within 48 hours but it can take longer if they are dealing with a large number of queries.

Peter

Peter
Spotify Community Mentor and Troubleshooter

Spotify Last.FM Twitter LinkedIn Meet Peter Rock Star Jam 2014

If this post was helpful, please add kudos below!

minnie38 - While we don't currently offer phone support, we can certainly help with any payments questions via our contact form

I can see you've already opened a case which is great. One of our agents will be back in touch shortly. 

Suggested posts