Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Contact number for Spotify in the UK? My CC charged £334.95 last month

Solved!

Contact number for Spotify in the UK? My CC charged £334.95 last month

and my account now not accessible!

Obviously some sort of fraud but the multiple charges of £50, £25 and £9.99 all have my spotify username against them on my credit card statement, exactly the same as my normal charge of £4.99. 

I need to contact Spotify urgently but can find no contact details for them except for a 'contact us' web app and this forum.  

89 Replies

Hey @Nayan44. If you fill out the contact form that Matt mentions then post your case number here, we can get your issue escalated. 

I cannot sync music anymore. I have followed instructions in playlists, edited then asked to sync, green arrow shows next to song or album then I press done. When I return to playlist it is no longer synced. This has happened for some time. I am on premium, I have memory and I have updated version on iPhone 5c. Please give advice. Lisa

How do I contact spotify by phone ????

Hi,

I am new to this so do not know where to post exactly. I would appreciate guidance asap.

I accidentally logged out of spotify on my iphone and forgot the password. I reset it and logged back in via my app and my playlist is missing. I have tried logging in through facebook as well and still, nothing. I have attempted to log in via the email address I associate with the account and it is saying an account does not exisit for this email address. My premium status is also missing. I have never used premium on my laptop so when logging on through the desktop version, nothing is showing on there either.

I am panicking as I have 1. Lost over 500 songs 2. This is part of a birthday present that is due tomorrow 3. I can't trace any of my exisiting details.

I am quite sure my account was created prior to 2011 and as far as I'm aware this could be part of the issue. I have read a thread where I was advised to link my facebook to the account then unlink it- I have done this and it has not resolved the situation.

Please, please help. I feel at a loss as there is no direct contact number. If the only resolve is to re-start my entire account, then I doubt I will restart it. I will also have to enquire about a refund for the £9.99 going from my account each month because as far as I was aware, along with many other users it seems, the playlist is a permanent one. 

Thank you in advance.

I am able to provide a contact number or email address if this will help the situation.

Hi, Spotify has charged me £10 for a subscription which was meant to be free for the first month through my network Ee. Pls I just want my refund cause I unsubscribed the service but Spotify still charged me. ( I sent stop to 78660) I've spoken to someone on this number(08081202341) but he hasn't bn very helpful n want me to contact Spotify instead.

Hi I don't know if anyone still reads this but I'm having problems atm I have just changed phones and re installed Spotify and every time I go to log it it say you cannot create an accout. But I an on the login page please help I am paying for a service that I cannot use thanks Craig. Please email me at craigbaxter20@gmail.com. I look forward to hearing from you

Plz help av bin charged by my mobile company for premium but havent bin given it .its bin bout 2 wks since i paid

I have also completed an online form 3 times now AND NO ONE HAS CONTACTED ME, there's nothing in my junk or spam folder either. I'm getting very frustrated at not being able to contact spotty. 

I have just paid for Spotify premium it should be £0.99 for 3 months but I have been charged £12.99 for 1 month

I've been waiting a month I have not gotten a replay from spotify. I just sent another request.I'm getting frustrated and need them to contact me asap. The first case number is 04373877. The second case number is 04747979.

I want to cancel Spotify on app how? Someone please help , I want to cancel so I can use promotion code from my network provider, I can log in via website I already have a free account by that I am also paying premium on app but idea how to stop

I need a contact number asap

Spotify have been charging me through my bank account and through my phone bill which isn't even in my name!! I'm being charged £30 a month which is getting stupid! Furious that I can't get through to anyone! Can anyone point me in the right direction?

I've been trying to fing a direct contact number to cancel my membership after 3 month trial...I don't want anymore money to be taken of my account by sptify.why does it seem so difficult to talk to the company's customer service?

Hi I can't cancel my Spotify tried everything please help

I just tried to pay 99p for 3 months premium with my debit card, it tells me I have done this before which I hadn't, and it took the 99p out of my account, so I thought okay and tried again, same thing happened but I still have no premium, it has charged me £1.98 and not even given me premium Spotify, what should I do and how can I prove this

If I was you I would go to you bank and cancel it that way sender mark.

I'm trying to add my wife to premier account but it's saying she's not in the same country

Suggested posts