Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Credit card change

Credit card change

Spotify will not allow me to change my cancelled credit card.  The ONLY option is the "update subscription" button.  Which won't work because it's trying to use a cancelled credit card.  Please help.  

On another note, why is there not a SINGLE phone number to call and have someone fix your account?

4 Replies

Hey @mtyreewvu 

Thanks for reaching out to us here.

This sounds like something for our accounts teams to take a sniff at. 

Where do I get in touch with them?

No worries, reach them at this handy link here. Reply to the automated response that you'll receive, then let us know the 8 digit case number. We'll make sure the right team get on to things for you.

You can also reach them via our Twitter account at @SpotifyCares (If you prefer).

If you do have any other questions, feel free to direct them my way. 🙂

If I go to that link NOTHING pops up.  If I go to sign in, it directs me to my account page which, again, will not let me update my credit card info.  Why is it so hard to PAY YOU ALL FOR SERVICE????

@Jason wrote:

Hey @mtyreewvu 

Thanks for reaching out to us here.

This sounds like something for our accounts teams to take a sniff at. 

Where do I get in touch with them?

No worries, reach them at this handy link here. Reply to the automated response that you'll receive, then let us know the 8 digit case number. We'll make sure the right team get on to things for you.

@You can also reach them via our Twitter account at @SpotifyCares (If you prefer).

If you do have any other questions, feel free to direct them my way. 🙂

Hey @mtyreewvu and welcome to the community!

Here is the link for the contact form:  https://www.spotify.com/about-us/contact/contact-spotify-support/.
This should work. After sending a mail through the form, follow the steps Jason has mentioned (reply to the reply if it doesn't include a case number).

By the way I have the feeling that your new bank doesn't accept charges with the amount of 0.00$. This is a test from the Spotify system to verify your account and some banks have stopped this charge.

Suggested posts