Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Delete Duplicate Account

Delete Duplicate Account

Hi,

I have had an account on Spotify for a while. Somehow the linkage between Spotify and Facebook has broken though. I re-added the app to my facebook account last week, only to find that it created a new, completely separate account for me, which I do not want, and now I am unable to log into.

Please could someone contact me regarding this?

Many Thanks.

23 Replies

Thank you Peter and Meredith! 🙂

Hey,

I am having exactly the same issue. I have read the entirety of the aforemetioned topic: http://community.spotify.com/t5/Help-Accounts-and-Subscriptions/Please-read-Missing-playlists-Premiu... but it hasn't helped in the slightest. I have also sent 3 requests using the contact form to get this sorted, all in the past 2 weeks, and I haven't recieved a single reply (other than the automated message). I want this problem fixed as possible, I am still paying for Premium, and I have not been able to use it for weeks. Please advise, thank you. My case number is #: 01937556

@JammieDodgers - Have you replied to one of those automated email replies? If not, do that now and it will bump your case over to someone who can lend a hand.

Peter
Spotify Community Mentor and Troubleshooter

Spotify Last.FM Twitter LinkedIn Meet Peter Rock Star Jam 2014

If this post was helpful, please add kudos below!

Hi! I have the same problem I´ve been sending messages to spotify and it isnt my correct profile yet.

My last account number was:12155176500 it was a premiun account and now my number is: 12170074287 .

Please help me! I coudn´t do the thing that you posted.

Suggested posts