Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Deleted facebook account, can't login anymore to cancel subscription

Solved!

Deleted facebook account, can't login anymore to cancel subscription

Hi,

I recently deleted my facebook account and totally forgot that my spotify premium account is bound to it. Now I can't login any longer with said old account, which makes sense. How do I cancel or transfer my subscription over to the new account? I already wrote to the spotify support, but only a automated message came back. I responded to that no-reply message as suggested somewhere in this forum, but nobody contacted me yet...

What am I supposed to do?

61 Replies

Hello,

I can not login to my acount too, because I canceled my facebook acount.

I would like to migrate my premium account to my new email-based account.

Spotify Case#02633129

Type of user: Premium

Username: 118500478

Thank you

@Frostrubin 

Support usually replies within 24-48 hours.

If you still have not gotten a reply:

Did you get a confirmation email from the contact form? It should be similar to "Spotify Support Case #XXXXXXX". If so, reply back to that email and tell them you still need help.

MattSudaSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

Hi, 

as you have probably guessed I have the same problem here. I deleted my Facebook permanently without deleting Spotify first. Now I am being billed for the services which I can not access. From what I understand when I deleteed my Facebook accound my Spotify account should have been trashed too. Yet I've been charged already 3 times. Thank you for looking into it. My case number is: 03367447. And my old login was rombaran@hotmail.com.

Thanks!

Roman 

Hi.. hiow did yu get this solve?

Hello there... did you fix it?

Hello!!!

Like many of you I recently deleted my facebook account and  forgot that my spotify premium account is bound to it.

Now I can't login any longer nor cancel the service. I'm being charged for it every single month.

How do I cancel or transfer my subscription?

I responded to that no-reply message as suggested somewhere in this forum, but nobody contacted me yet...

What am I supposed to do?

carolina

E-mail - carolinacarlomagno@me.com

Hi, I'm not sure where to start but I can't login with Facebook either. I've tried everything. Disconnected Favebook, cleared cache, changed password. Everything. It still won't let me connect. Please help b

hey i got a problem i have deleted my facebook and my subcrisbsion was on that account.... i have maked a new account 

andibigj 

i just want alle of my playlist back and the subcrision over to the new account can u help or anybody ? 

my old mail was spoergandiogkristian@gmail.com 

PLS help me ! 

Hey christoffer. I have the same problem as described in this article. I deleted my facebook account and dont know if my Spotify subscription is still running. I cant find a contact form where I can write to Spotify. Can you look it up for me?? My email is ydecken(at)hotmail.com Thanks in advance

I'm in the same boat, but I've made a new spotify account without starting premium, I hope the could do the same for me, any advice?

Spotify Case # 05800428 this is my new account that I've made, I'd love to get my Playlist and stared song pulled over to this account, I love spotify but Facebook had gotten to be a drama filled app to me

This post says it was solved, but I still don't see an easy way to fix this. I deleted my Facebook account, and although I unlinked it from Spotify before doing so, can now no longer even sign in to Spotify to cancel my premium account. I've sent messages to customer service and keep getting automated responses. I just got charged again today for an account I've not been able to access for two weeks. Can someone please get me in touch with a live person? 

Hi there,

I am having the same problem this is my number1160072903. Can you help. Very frustrating as I have free premium with my vodafone account but signed up for it with facebook, then decided to dlete my page, doubly frustrating is I am actualy still paying for my account as I forgot to cancel it when I signed up for free with vodafone!!

Hey homie contact Spotify on Twitter or write a mail they Will help you out
:kr

I have the exact same problem. I linked Spotify and Facebook and then deleted my Facebook account forgetting my Spotify. I then made a new Facebook and Spotify account however I am being charged for my old account and my new account. I have contacted support but I just got an automated message. Can anyone help?

Hi,

It doesn't work. I tried to reset my password, but it just says that i'm trying to log in with an facebook account and i should reset my passwort at facebook.com, but my facebook account doesn't exist anymore. pls help 🙂

im having this same exact problem. can anyone help me?

I am also going through the same problem and I don't know what to do to cancel the subscription. Please help. 

hey bro just contact spotify
Marked as solution

Hello,

I am having the same exact problem and I need someone from the Spotify team to sort out my subscription, delete my old Spotify created through a nonexistent Facebook, and release my email for sign-up again.

My case numbers are # 10354896: Account - Other ref:_00DD0pxIW._500571eybNs:ref and # 10351432: Account - Facebook created account [ ref:_00DD0pxIW._500571eyWYl:ref ]

Suggested posts