Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Deleting an account

Solved!

Deleting an account

I've tried three times to delete an account via the contact form,  the case n# are

# 01530189  (12 days ago)

# 01540293  (7 days ago)

# 01556653 (today)

How long does it take until the account is definitely deleted?

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hi. If you reply to the most recent autoresponse, you should hear back within 48 hours from one of the team. If you have a subscription, you should cancel it as outlined here.

View solution in original post

Marked as solution

There's a reply coming your way as we speak 🙂

View solution in original post

16 Replies
Marked as solution

Hi. If you reply to the most recent autoresponse, you should hear back within 48 hours from one of the team. If you have a subscription, you should cancel it as outlined here.

Ok, just replied the message. Hope they close it soon.

Thanks!

Marked as solution

There's a reply coming your way as we speak 🙂

Hi there,

Friday I requested to delete my current Spotify account as I wanted to create a new one; I received a response asking to confirm it was me, asking for my DOB. Since providing this information I am yet to hear anything and now concerned that it was not Spotify that contacted me.

Please can you advise as I'd like to create a new profile.

Kind regards

Did you use the contact form? If so, your case is in the queue and someone will reply to you shortly.

Thanks for the reply jwylot,

I did use the contact form, I'm just surprised at the amount of time it is taking; all I want to do is start a new account.

You can create a new account now but you'll need to use a different email address for the moment. If you do that, email them the new account details so they know.

Can you please cancel my account?

@kstag07 Just follw the instructions here to cancel your subscription.

Hi! I am trying to cancel my free Spotify account.

I sent the contact form and replied to the automated email, but by now on I've had no success 😞
I would be extremely grateful if anyone of the support team could check my case.

Reference is #01564639.

Please be sure you've responded directly to the automated email (don't open a whole new case via the contact form). Once you reply you'll hear back shortly

Hello,

I've cancelled my free account through KPN but I still have a premium account running through Spotify and I don't know how I can cancell it. I've sent a number of e-mails through the contact form but don't get any reaction. Would you please cancell my premium account because Spotify has got 10 euro again while I don't make any use of it. Please help me.

Sincerely Jenniffer

Hi Jenniffer! How did you cancel your free account through KPN? I'm waiting since I sent my application form and replied the automated message a month ago, and by now I don't know anything from technical support

If you have a subscription running via Spotify, you should be able to cancel it following the steps here:
https://support.spotify.com/learn-more/faq/#!/article/How-to-cancel-your-subscription

Peter
Spotify Community Mentor and Troubleshooter

Spotify Last.FM Twitter LinkedIn Meet Peter Rock Star Jam 2014

If this post was helpful, please add kudos below!

I don't know why anyone from the support team has contacted me to cancel my account yet, since I replied the automated email more than two months ago.

Could you please check it?

@user-removed - Asking someone for you now.

Peter
Spotify Community Mentor and Troubleshooter

Spotify Last.FM Twitter LinkedIn Meet Peter Rock Star Jam 2014

If this post was helpful, please add kudos below!

Suggested posts