Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Disconnected Facebook, screwed myself

Disconnected Facebook, screwed myself

I have submitted a ticket (2 actually) to spotify for help on this. Ive looked through a lot of posts, and I think ive found the answer to this question: talk to a staff member. But I've been driving around with no music and its killing me.

I created a spotify account last year using my facebook login and upgradted to spotify premium last October. I've deactivated my facebook account and unlinked it from my account. I made the mistake of logging out of Spotify. I intended to create a new account using an email address. 

My PW does not work and I dont have a login because it was made thrrough facebook. If I use my email address as my login, my password doesnt work. If I click "forgot password" it takes me to a place where I can change my pw but I cant save my pw unless I know my old one (defeats the purpose of the link) .  I'm stuck. 

I really DO want to continue using Spotify Premium but this is a huge hassle.

Case #: 00934802

1 Reply

Hey @spidsta 🙂 

If you have got in touch with support they are the best people to get this sorted out for you. 

Hopefully they will get back to you soon, if not give us a shout here (they normally answer all cases within 48 hours).

Peter

Peter
Spotify Community Mentor and Troubleshooter

Spotify Last.FM Twitter LinkedIn Meet Peter Rock Star Jam 2014

If this post was helpful, please add kudos below!

Suggested posts