Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Discover can't be loaded at this moment. PROBLEM!

Discover can't be loaded at this moment. PROBLEM!

Good Day Spotify, i having a problem on my Discover tab, it says that Discover can't be loaded at this moment. try  again in a bit, but it is almost 3 days since this problem occurs since i created my new account ( trough Spotify Website and not by Facebook ). i've attached the screenshot for my problem i hope you can help me. as you can see im in Premium Subscription as of now trough my Philippines Master / ATM Card ( 30 days free subscription for new accounts ), this is actually my 2nd account the first is i register it trough facebook and i use the same Master Card  ( that i entered in my 2nd account now ), for free 30days subscription but when it expired it says that  Spotify Payment Failure ( even i have 1,000 Php balance on my account ) so i creat a new account ( which is my account now ) because i though that i register it trough facebook that my payment was not accepted by spotify and this time my account is register trough my own email address and i hope that this time when my renewal date comes you will accept my payment.

PS

sorry if my english is not that good. i hope you can help me with my problem.

Untitled.png
7 Replies

can anyone help me with this problem, i think this is an account problem because i test my account in other pc and same response same problem still occuring

Hi there,

Welcome to the Community.

We're sorry to see that you're experiencing issues with the Discover page not loading.

To begin with, could you please try reinstalling Spotify and give Discover another try. Does this make any difference?

If not, could you let us know which operating system you're running? We'll see what else we can suggest.

--------------------------------------------------------------

For Twitter support, find us at @SpotifyCares.

Follow me on Spotify.

Already tried reinstalling the Spotify same problem occurs,

im using Windows 8 x64 Toshiba Laptop.

@cruzerden - Are you still having issues with this?

Peter
Spotify Community Mentor and Troubleshooter

Spotify Last.FM Twitter LinkedIn Meet Peter Rock Star Jam 2014

If this post was helpful, please add kudos below!

@Peter - yes, im still suffering with this problem

Do you also get the issue on the web player?
https://play.spotify.com/discover

Peter
Spotify Community Mentor and Troubleshooter

Spotify Last.FM Twitter LinkedIn Meet Peter Rock Star Jam 2014

If this post was helpful, please add kudos below!

es, i do to, same problem when i use other pc w/ diff. IP Address..

Suggested posts