Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Double Billing/Another account?

Double Billing/Another account?

I need help! I noticed two charges on my bank statement this month and it's apparent that I have two accounts open. I've tried contacting Spotify twice now about this issue, but they just keep telling me to post to this forum. I'm really at a loss of what I can do. I really would like to find that other account and get it cancelled. Also, I'm worried that somebody may be using my card on the site. *Sigh* What can I do? 

4 Replies

Just reply directly to one of the emails that pointed you to the community - that will bump your case over to an adviser who can lend a hand.

Peter
Spotify Community Mentor and Troubleshooter

Spotify Last.FM Twitter LinkedIn Meet Peter Rock Star Jam 2014

If this post was helpful, please add kudos below!

Thanks! I'll try that. 🙂 

Help! I have been Double Billed!

It just came to my attention that I have been double billed for the last 9 months. I just noticed this on my most recent bank statement. I have tried submitting the request to the contact form listed on the website but I can't even upload my message because I keep getting an error on this page. I never set up a duplicate account and I don't have any family members using Spotify. Please help resolve this matter. The way I see it from my bank statement I should be entitled to a refund of $97.38 for the past nine month. The double billing started on 11/18 and has continued for the past nine months which I just figured out from pulling my bank statement's history this month for the past 9 months.

Thank you,

Seriously Concerned

@user-removed - Try using this contact form instead, these sorts of issues have to be dealt with by that team I'm afraid:

https://www.spotify.com/about-us/contact/contact-spotify-account/

If you get an automated email reply back directing you to the community or help pages, you need to reply directly to that email (even if its from no-reply) and one of the customer services agents will get back to you as soon as possible.

Peter
Spotify Community Mentor and Troubleshooter

Spotify Last.FM Twitter LinkedIn Meet Peter Rock Star Jam 2014

If this post was helpful, please add kudos below!

Suggested posts