Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Duplicate Account?

Solved!

Duplicate Account?

Dear People at Spotify, 

It seems I have one account with spotify directly and another one with my facebook-ID?

Strange thing is: I logged in with my 'normal' account to renew my premium, but it seems that it has been 

booked on an account i can only get onto when i log in with my facebook details. 

It's annoying because my playlist are in the 'normal' account while my subscription is in the 'facebook' account. 

I hope you can help!

207 Replies

Hi, I also have this problem. I am paying a premium on an account but it will only log me into the Facebook account which I am not paying a premium and all of my play lists are on the normal account. Can someone help me?

same thing, i have a duplicate account also. upgraded to premium and can't access library through facebook login.
when i complete standard login i have premium option but my library is missing.
need to apply premium to facebook ...help

I'm having the same issue. I've filled out the contact form and I get an email saying to look here. Customer support is not very supportive or helpful. I've contacted y'all twice and nothing but the generic "please go to the community support page. I'm sure you'll find answers there" email

I appear to have more than one account for myself. Is there a chance they can be merged? One is under the name 'redhairkid' and the other is under 'bibanova'. Like Sarah above me, I was referred here.

Same problem, please help

What worked for me, Francois, was that I was asked which account I wished to keep. I specified the account and both were merged into that account and I still kept everything.

I have my regular account connected with Facebook. I created a Spotify account  using *snip* as my email and then linked with Facebook ... Now I'm in a familiar plan and it was created a New account besides mine. I use to log in my username that is " Denethylamide " with my password..... If I use my email instead of my username it takes me to the duplicated account that using the same password and wifhout any playlist at all. Could you please help me?

Thanks 

Spotify cancelled my duplicate Spanish account for me.

Suggested posts